• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I'll click a random thread just to check it out and it's like people are speaking a different language and I feel like no matter what I do it's impossible to relate.

tumblr_m475hl9Qbm1roxoq5o1_500.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming side is dark side. Jesus, some people are a little too much when it comes to games.

Gaming side is great if it's a game you like, and you don't mind being told the game is shit repeatedly.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
OT scares me more often. You see some really weird shit on occasion.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hey Trans, your favourite game is shit.

Like, really shit.

So shitty it's shitty.

Did I mention that it's shit?

You Know Nothing still hasn't sent me my bussy pic. My birthday was on Saturday.
He likes to disappoint it seems. Has he even been in this thread?

I sent ninja a video and I'm doing a weird smirk in it. I look like I should be in a DreamWorks movie :( stupid face

Windam

Scaley member
Took three-quarters of an anxiety pill around half an hour ago. Not even remotely sleepy yet. Normally half a pill knocks me out cold for 10+ hours within 20 minutes. Uh-oh. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom