• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
I would have posted at 7am, but instead I was about 1 hour 20 mins late for work...
Then I decided to have breakfast, now I'm posting... :p

TrueGrime

SO MANY TIMEZONES IN THIS PLACE. Some peeps living now, some in the past, and others in the future.

...i don't know what's real anymore.

Clydefrog

It's 1:48 PM.

image.php

Windam the Time Dragon

NinjaBoiX

I remember me and Trans talking about tags a few weeks ago and how we didn't see the appeal. He posted a pic of Peter Pan flying and said "Forever untagged" or something. I quoted him saying:

"I'll be Wendy."

I then thought, "that's actually a pretty cool tag."

Tiddums apparently didn't think so.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
SO MANY TIMEZONES IN THIS PLACE. Some peeps living now, some in the past, and others in the future.

...i don't know what's real anymore.

Being one who lives in the future, I can tell you it's not very different. My advice would be to expect very little.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Are the Christians still oppressed? :(

It's ridiculous, I tell you. The skies are grey, people are shorter than ever and the insects are getting larger. Yesterday I saw a spider the size of a small man. All of this is coming your way, American.

Windam

Scaley member
It's ridiculous, I tell you. The skies are grey, people are shorter than ever and the insects are getting larger. Yesterday I saw a spider the size of a small man. All of this is coming your way, American.

I'll have you know that I am a Canadian.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Professor Beef, you have both the best name and best tag on NeoGAF. In fact, I love you! Let's eat meat together!

Waaaa, Rises was awesome. Saw that in theaters 3 times when it came out.

I just want to say you have the best avatar on the whole site.

And MOTP>Red Hood

Haha thanks, I was out of inspiration for an avatar and needed something quick. Got an couple of avatar quotes, comments and a PM, so decided to keep it.

Mask of the Phantasm was good, but for some reason Red Hood was a whole lot more exciting for me. I've only seen Mask of the Phantasm a few months ago or so, I should probably rewatch both.

I probably should've clarified and said live-action movies. Oh well, point noted!

Hmmmm, in that case maybe. Still think I prefer Batman though, although haven't seen the new Spider-man movies yet. I do think Rises is bad.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, beef's tag is great.

The end of The Dark Knight kind of goes off the boil, but it's still easily my favourite superhero movie.

n5LXPJa.jpg

That shot man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom