• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Dunno what the heck is wrong with people but if I find a chick who's cool, is into video games, reads comic and other geeky stuff, imma wife dat gurl.

Wurd. I am a member of a very old flight simulator community and we have two women in our squadron. They're treated just like everyone else but the fact is that females are rare in the Falcon community and when we have online events with other squadrons I swear it's like a sausage fest on channel in teamspeak. All in all, they're respected. A lot of it has to do that the average age in the Falcon community is 35+.

PirateKing

Wait, I did find someone like that. She was taken.

Lyk dis if u cri evertim

I only have a male online bestfriend who I talk and play games with regularly. Don't even care what gender they are. Surprisingly he's been my friend the longest too. I've met him irl as well.

Wazzy

Banned
Waz, representing FakeGAF all up in that thread. =p
I only just started participating in the thread but I'll try to represent us well. :p
DID YOUR AVATAR JUST CHANGE?

And yes, Comics have this problem, too. It's part of why I never touched the medium until very recently.
Hover tag :)

I love comics but I also avoided participating in the communities for awhile.

It also doesn't help my favourite character is Gambit, heh.

But there's actually a huge thing going on in the comic community right now that I'm surprised a thread wasn't made. It's about a cover critique that ended up getting a women a bunch of rape and death threats.

Dunno what the heck is wrong with people but if I find a chick who's cool, is into video games, reads comic and other geeky stuff, imma wife dat gurl.

I'm not sure either. I've never understood why some people are so insecure of their hobbies that they won't ever allow change.

Toa TAK

Banned
I only just started participating in the thread but I'll try to represent us well. :p

Hover tag :)

I love comics but I also avoided participating in the communities for awhile.

It also doesn't help my favourite character is Gambit, heh.

But there's actually a huge thing going on in the comic community right now that I'm surprised a thread wasn't made. It's about a cover critique that ended up getting a women a bunch of rape and death threats.
I've heard about this through COMICSGAF, but I don't know much about it, since COMICSGAF is the only comic community I visit. =\

Acid08

Banned
I told yah! :D

How are you liking it?
I really like it!

Most interesting thing about that first playthrough for me was finding the book of hieroglyphs. Guessing there's gonna be some kind of crazy supernatural element to this whole thing which is awesome, always down for a cool scifi twist.

Favorite characters so far are definitely Ace, Snake, and Clover. Seven is funny but also a total creep :lol, his comments about the mannequin pieces were crazy. June is just kinda....meh. Nothing really stands out about her so far. Santa is typical arrogant dude. Lotus is okay, her interactions with Seven are funny.

Junpei seems like kind of a dick too. He was a real tool to Ace in the Room 1 sequence. And the whole switching numbers thing.

Wazzy

Banned
I've heard about this through COMICSGAF, but I don't know much about it, since COMICSGAF is the only comic community I visit. =\
Yeah it seemed pretty big since it's been going on for almost a week or so. It really grossed me out that people could be so nuts over a cover.
I really like it!

Most interesting thing about that first playthrough for me was finding the book of hieroglyphs. Guessing there's gonna be some kind of crazy supernatural element to this whole thing which is awesome, always down for a cool scifi twist.

Favorite characters so far are definitely Ace, Snake, and Clover. Seven is funny but also a total creep :lol, his comments about the mannequin pieces were crazy. June is just kinda....meh. Nothing really stands out about her so far. Santa is typical arrogant dude. Lotus is okay, her interactions with Seven are funny.

Junpei seems like kind of a dick too. He was a real tool to Ace in the Room 1 sequence. And the whole switching numbers thing.

Yassssssssssssssss!

I expect reaction updates all up in dis. :]]]]]

TrueGrime

I happened to be reading some articles on that dude that kidnapped three women for around two years. His sentencing was crazy. LoL. I couldn't imagine hearing this shit in court.

Castro was arrested that same day the women were finally freed and Castro was charged two days later with four counts of kidnapping and three counts of rape. Castro pled guilty to 937 criminal counts of rape, kidnapping, and aggravated murder as part of a plea bargain. He was sentenced to life in prison without the chance of parole plus 1,000 years.

NeoGAF almost give me a stroke or something. I opened the site and my usual dark theme wasn't there, but instead the blinding white theme. Suddenly it became really hard for me to breath and took me couple minutes to reassure myself.

:/

TrueGrime

NeoGAF almost give me a stroke or something. I opened the site and my usual dark theme wasn't there, but instead the blinding white theme. Suddenly it became really hard for me to breath and took me couple minutes to reassure myself.

:/

But you found your way here and you're okay. We can comfort each other during this difficult time.

Windam

Scaley member
$20 in import fees for the Blu-Ray. $110 total for it. :x

We all know the light theme is the superior theme. And 100ppp. Light powah!

What do you mean by that if you're in Ontario?

And thank the US Military for taking me through college too and still giving me use of my GI bill (for my kids if I ever decide I want to have a fuck trophy with my future wife).

Fuck trophy? Uhhhh... Okay. And Ontario's tuition rates for university are for some reason higher than other universities in other provinces for in-province students.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
No better feeling than coming to work and finding out you're short staffed. Thank god for morning tea. I need this coffee

"Maybe I'll use a proxy service to get Netflix in Australia so I can watch Game of Thrones and other great content. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS ONLY ON HBO GO AND YOU CAN'T GET HBO GO WITHOUT A CABLE SUBSCRIPTION TO HBO?"

fuck-this-and-thiso6xgz.gif

Dawg

"Maybe I'll use a proxy service to get Netflix in Australia so I can watch Game of Thrones and other great content. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS ONLY ON HBO GO AND YOU CAN'T GET HBO GO WITHOUT A CABLE SUBSCRIPTION TO HBO?"

fuck-this-and-thiso6xgz.gif

It's not pirating when it doesn't exist in your country

pls no ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom