• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, meant to post before page 76 of the new thread. Is it even new any more?

I'm exhausted and having dizzy spells at work despite 8 hours of sleep. Posting here instead of going home.

I'm ok with that. Does it come non homogenised and organic?

Haven't seen organic milk in bags here. You can get all varieties of fat content in bags though, skim through homogenized.

We got those, too. And jugs.

*eyebrow waggle*

NinjaBoiX

Oh hey, where's PirateKing? I want my $10.
You can't spend Mickey Mouse money in the real world Rob, get it in sterling.
So uh I should try to talk to that girl today, huh? :x

*pansy*
Yes!

Just ask her about the class or something afterwards if you're nervous of rejection, that can't fail to come across as purely platonic as long as you don't stare and drool.

Make sure you are well hydrated first though innit.

Windam

Scaley member
You can't spend Micky Mouse money in the real world Rob, get it in sterling innit.

Yes!

Just ask her about the class or something afterwards if you're nervous of rejection, that can't fail to come across as purely platonic as long as you don't stare and drool.

Make sure you are well hydrated first though innit.

I'm always thirsty. ;)

Got a some Vitamin Water with me.

d4IAuaX.jpg

Hahahaha

Windam

Scaley member
Never mind. She showed up 15 minutes after me. There goes the casual plan of asking "Did I miss anything/You get this right now?". I'm not very creative.

NinjaBoiX

A box of sunshine, you are.
"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad,
I got sunshine in a bag,
I'm useless but not for long,
The future is coming on,"

Never mind. She showed up 15 minutes after me. There goes the casual plan of asking "Did I miss anything/You get this right now?". I'm not very creative.
Demand that she explains her tardiness after class.

But seriously, ask if she wants your notes on what she missed or something. Break the ice man.

Windam

Scaley member
Demand that she explains her tardiness after class.

But seriously, ask if she wants your notes for what she missed or something. Break the ice man.

I have no notes. Con's of sitting at the back of class with my friends. I also don't take notes in class unless it's math. I always work better at home for some reason.

NinjaBoiX

That's the genius though, it's not really your notes.

IZRIfF7.jpg

It would perhaps be prudent to prepare a "please respond" note for tomorrow.

;P

Go for it man.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Game of Thrones was shit

no it wasn't

I can hear the football stadium from my garden, never been around when there's been a game on, kinda cool

Windam

Scaley member
Give 'em the ol' zoidberg stare with it too.
WOOYTqj.gif

I just wanted to use the gif.

I could totally see myself doing this.

Someone broke my car window.

COOL.

Damn, I'm sorry. :( Luckily they couldn't take anything/didn't steal the car.

Holy shit. I'm done with high school.

The fuck? Doesn't high school end in June? Where do you go/live? Over here (Toronto), junior/middle/high schools finish in late June. Congrats, though!

LuffyZoro

The fuck? Doesn't high school end in June? Where do you go/live? Over here (Toronto), junior/middle/high schools finish in late June. Congrats, though!

Georgia. We already ended pretty early, but then another 10 days got chopped off the end of the calender this year.

mkenyon

Banned
The difference is that Texan accents are objectively worse than Hitler, while Australian accents are only bad in your opinion (which is stupid and wrong).
I just said hicks. That's not a value based judgement.

I live in a rural area, have 5 acres, and get excited about saving up for a tractor. Though I don't sound like a hick, I have nothing against them. Just sayin'

AcridMeat

Banned
What a crappy thing to find Em. At least it's just the window.
Wowww just back from THE BEST CONCERT EVER!
Dat NIN
Dat Reznor
Dem lights
Wooooo!
Nice! Who was opening? Damn I'm jealous! Saw them November for the first time, one of the best performances I've seen. I'd like to catch them with Soundgarden but I can't afford it at the moment.

Was the F1 race worth watching by the way?
Rice University next year, planning on majoring in Materials Science.
What does materials science consist of mainly?

LuffyZoro

What does materials science consist of mainly?

From Wikipedia:
Materials science, also commonly known as materials engineering or materials science and engineering, is an interdisciplinary field applying the properties of matter to various areas of science and engineering.

So there's a bunch of cool nano-scale and fabrication stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom