• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Wowww just back from THE BEST CONCERT EVER!
Dat NIN
Dat Reznor
Dem lights
Wooooo!

Yep, what an awesome concert...
Saw them in November...

Not a huge fan of the music,
but the special effects are 2nd to none in the live music field...

I've seen NiN twice, and will see them again in the future.
Still don't care about their music that much either... :p

Risgroo

Nice! Who was opening? Damn I'm jealous! Saw them November for the first time, one of the best performances I've seen. I'd like to catch them with Soundgarden but I can't afford it at the moment.

Was the F1 race worth watching by the way?

Yeah, I'd heard great things about NIN shows, but they blew me away.
Cold Cave(synthpop) opened, I hadn't heard of them before, but they were really good!

F1 was pretty tense, worth watching I think. Good, not great. Painful to be a McLaren fan though :(

Woooo! Saw them in march. What a show

Ooh, was that when they toured with QotSA? Would have been nice to see them as well.
Yep, what an awesome concert...
Saw them in November...

Not a huge fan of the music,
but the special effects are 2nd to none in the live music field...

I've seen NiN twice, and will see them again in the future.
Still don't care about their music that much either... :p

Well their music definitely isn't for everyone, good to hear you still enjoyed the show! I'd love to see them again, but most bands don't come here too often...

AcridMeat

Banned
So there's a bunch of cool nano-scale and fabrication stuff.
That sounds super fun. I'm jealous to be honest.
Cold Cave(synthpop) opened, I hadn't heard of them before, but they were really good!

F1 was pretty tense, worth watching I think. Good, not great. Painful to be a McLaren fan though :(
There's two shows that jump out to me in terms of production and tightness of the set. NIN was like a machine running at peak efficiency and execution. Portishead was the only other that came close in terms of production. Trent is really good about picking openers, I'm surprised about the Soundgarden one after previous comments he's made about Cornell before. That said I've had Superunknown in my car for the past couple weeks and it's still so good.

Will catch it when I can then! I spoiled the podium which is why I asked. McLaren are just...hahaha the new Ferrari?

AcridMeat

Banned
You just started? For the first time?

OOh man I wish I could experience it for the first time again.

I missed out on a Deadly Premonition director's cut sale for $1.50. So dumb, I need to experience it again after watching Twin Peaks recently. Fak.

The Doj is so awesome.

Windam

Scaley member
Don't listen to this square.

i88af5476a88d15313fd03075446ca0c95fa7aa7a.gif

Wazzy

Banned
You just started? For the first time?

OOh man I wish I could experience it for the first time again.

I missed out on a Deadly Premonition director's cut sale for $1.50. So dumb, I need to experience it again after watching Twin Peaks recently. Fak.

The Doj is so awesome.
Yup!

I'm liking it so far but I haven't gotten to any battle parts yet. Just getting to know characters in the town.

Yukiko. Every. Single. Time.
Maybeeeee.

I don't know the romantic options in this(no men ; ;) so I'm going to see who he can get with.

usea

Sorry about your car window. That hasn't happened to me yet, but I'd probably become paranoid if it did.

I'm starting to get twinges of panic due to being unprepared for a talk I'm giving on Wednesday. Basically I haven't done any work for it. So by then I have to make an outline, some slides, and practice it a bunch.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yup!

I'm liking it so far but I haven't gotten to any battle parts yet. Just getting to know characters in the town.
Hot damn, post how you're liking it so I can live the excitement vicariously.

The intro takes a few hours, pretty slow burn at the start. Once you get to the swing of things though hot damn it sucks hours away.

edit: You can't play matchmaker. Just fuck Kanji and like it damn it.

Acid08

Banned
I don't plan to anyway lol :p

Can I hook up other characters with each other?
Nah. To be honest, the romance stuff is super light and doesn't really mean anything :p. The only time it comes up outside of social links is on Valentines day.

Wazzy

Banned
Hot damn, post how you're liking it so I can live the excitement vicariously.

The intro takes a few hours, pretty slow burn at the start. Once you get to the swing of things though hot damn it sucks hours away.

edit: You can't play matchmaker. Just fuck Kanji and like it damn it.
Just got to my first boss fight and beat it!

Plots getting interesting. I'm excited for when I get an actual party.

If I could fuck Kanji I would. :mad:

Nah. To be honest, the romance stuff is super light and doesn't really mean anything :p
Ahhhh.

I'm wondering how many romantic options there are? Is it just main party?

Acid08

Banned
Ahhhh.

I'm wondering how many romantic options there are? Is it just main party?
There are more with some of the other social links you get in the school. Pretty much every female your age can be romanced. But like I edited in above, it's never discussed outside of the Valentines day event.

Wazzy

Banned
The most uttered phrase of persona 4 fans.
I bet. I know nothing about him other than his appearance but he is soo fine.

There are more with some of the other social links you get in the school. Pretty much every female your age can be romanced. But like I edited in above, it's never discussed outside of the Valentines day event.
Ohhhh okay. I'll probs just stick to picking a party member.

Acid08

Banned
shhh, but that's who i'd recommend too

Also Wazzy you can have a romantic relationship with anyone, it's only valentine's day where you need to decide who. Or was that Christmas?
In OG P4 it was Christmas, they added the Valentines event in Golden and you need to do the same. The game wants you to have a harem :lol there's no punishment for it besides the weight on your soul for being a player.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Ooh, was that when they toured with QotSA? Would have been nice to see them as well.

Well their music definitely isn't for everyone, good to hear you still enjoyed the show! I'd love to see them again, but most bands don't come here too often...
Yeah I saw them with qotsa. Wasn't a huge fan of them but the bf loves qotsa so we both had something we love there haha.

And I think I just got flirted with at a group interview thingy. Go me?

MutFox

Banned
Yeah I saw them with qotsa. Wasn't a huge fan of them but the bf loves qotsa so we both had something we love there haha.

And I think I just got flirted with at a group interview thingy. Go me?

I love QOTSA!
Their show's are ordinary, but love their sound... :p

AcridMeat

Banned
In OG P4 it was Christmas, they added the Valentines event in Golden and you need to do the same. The game wants you to have a harem :lol there's no punishment for it besides the weight on your soul for being a player.
No guilt no regrets. #playerlife

Acid08

Banned

THAT JACK MOVE TO GET INTO DOOR 3, DAAAAAAMN. Junpei is such an asshole.

The detail they put into describing Snake's dead body is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom