• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
return-of-the-killer-tomatoes-trailer-01.jpg

Also, Dragonz, I know you like the series and I'll agree that it's a good series, but the first Uncharted...the shooting mechanics are busted. Sometimes the cover doesn't work and blindfiring serves no purpose because it still forces you out of cover for some reason.

I agree.

But it's still better than 3.

So is The Book Thief any good, or did I spend $15 (back when I shouldn't have) on nothing?

It's good.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've officially officially started packing. Oh my god there's so much stuff. Suitcase is awesome though. Black with purple flowers :D

Also so much candy/chocolate for the flights. Imma be fat by the time I get to Germany D:

Just bring jols.

Jols%20Forest%20Berries.jpg

There's a little tooth with an umbrella and everything.

y2dvd

What's up with the OT purposely putting spoilers in the thread title itself? It's going to make me stop roaming OT.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
You know what would be really unfortunate?
If some one was all like
ASHES TO ASHES
But they forgot the H
So it would look all like
ases to ases
which then got auto corrected to
asses to asses
and then the requiem for a dream song starts playing
that'd be really unfortunate.

Turin

Banned
I'm howling right meow actually.

Maybe to the knives depending on what he wants to do with them but I do like it rough in general :3

Prepare yourself.

13.gif

Well I was referring to receiving the knife play but I can only bottom with the ladies anyway.

Someone wrote in the bathroom at work "I like to eat pussy." But someone scratched out pussy and wrote "dick."

THEN, someone wrote "me too" under that. AND THEN someone wrote "me 3" under THAT.

What an adventure.

Turin

Banned
Someone wrote in the bathroom at work "I like to eat pussy." But someone scratched out pussy and wrote "dick."

THEN, someone wrote "me too" under that. AND THEN someone wrote "me 3" under THAT.

What an adventure.

I've only ever found scratch drawings of naked girls and boys in the bathroom.

There was writing about me on my high school's bathroom wall after I made out with a straight guy at this party :|

I went to Catholic school

No, do IT for a news station... ;P

Yesterday I found out I got Kidney Stones...
Pain was pretty bad. :(
Still bad...

Yep, if this was some other time where they didn't exist,
I'd probably be on whiskey writhing in pain on my bed.

Oh no! My Nonno gets those a lot. They're apparently extremely painful! :(

MutFox

Banned
Oh no! My Nonno gets those a lot. They're apparently extremely painful! :(

Oh yeah, it was really painful. (never had it before, was pretty scared, thought it was ebola with the news about it recently, LOL)
The doctor said it's supposedly more painful than child birth.
Though they said they never experienced either...

I doubt it would be more painful than childbirth though... :|

Supposedly it happened cause I was dehydrated at some point in my life.
I can probably pinpoint it to some camping trips...

Turin

Banned
There was writing about me on my high school's bathroom wall after I made out with a straight guy at this party :|

I went to Catholic school

What did they write?

And you actually got a straight to make out with you? That's impressive!

0832d8ce69fbfeec69cc1da4b1720868492c35e192ad7a6bf561cbf6742df850.jpg

Yesterday I found out I got Kidney Stones...
Pain was pretty bad. :(
Still bad...

Yep, if this was some other time where they didn't exist,
I'd probably be on whiskey writhing in pain on my bed.

Best part is when you have leftovers. ;)

What did they write?

And you actually got a straight to make out with you? That's impressive!

0832d8ce69fbfeec69cc1da4b1720868492c35e192ad7a6bf561cbf6742df850.jpg

I did!!! :D We were both pretty drunk, but I hope it still counts LOL! He said I was a great kisser which is good I guess since he doesn't like guys :p!!

They wrote "will Stephen make out with [his name] again?" And then there was a tally with yes/no. And there were like 8-10 marks under "yes". X____X

I also didn't think it was a big deal, and I thought nobody would say anything.. But as soon as I walked in that school everyone in my grade turned their heads toward me. Soooo awkward X__X. Then at lunch everyone was quiet and then the girls I was eating with were like "Okay we just HAVE to ask. Is it true....!?"

MutFox

Banned
Best part is when you have leftovers. ;)

Def gonna try and keep some leftovers. :D

I actually never take aspirins or anything like that for headaches.
Cause supposedly the body creates an immunity to it over time.
I only take em on special occasions, like this one. :|

Turin

Banned
Def gonna try and keep some leftovers. :D

I actually never take aspirins or anything like that for headaches.
Cause supposedly the body creates an immunity to it over time.
I only take em on special occasions, like this one. :|

When I got my wisdom teeth ripped out I was prescribed more than I needed. Good times.

Then when I went to throw the bottle away I realized he actually gave me one refill.

Best. Dentist. Ever!

MutFox

Banned
A refill? OMG, awesome dentist! :D

When I got my wisdom teeth out, I didn't look normal.
My face grew 2x in size from the swelling. :|

Windam

Scaley member
I knew I should have ordered the full set of Stoya fleshlights instead of buying a PS4. They would have given me more entertainment than the PS4 has so far.

I just scrolled back and read all of this. I must have missed it.

What is happening.

People don't normally shoot their load in their faces?

I ripped my sextoy, and no, I don't. o_O

One time I erupted like a volcano and some ended up on my monitor. I've (thankfully) never been able to replicate that night.

zeemumu

I knew I should have ordered the full set of Stoya fleshlights instead of buying a PS4. They would have given me more entertainment than the PS4 has so far.

One time I erupted like a volcano and some ended up on my monitor. I've (thankfully) never been able to replicate that night.

ktdJoIp.gif

I was working on prostate-gasms a lot for a while with my dildo. My dildo has a curve. It didn't have one before.

Oops. o____o!

Clydefrog

SZ3UJ3p.gif

zeemumu

If you insist on making these Windam GIF's, you may as well use that scene from Silence of the Lambs where that guy chucks his splooge at Clarice. Seems like an obvious choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom