• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
After answering more questions, Stephen and I are now an 84% match.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss.

Get on our 92%.

Smiley remains my highest match at 97%.

I won't rest until I've experienced a hands-free orgasm ;____;

Wet dream?

(Had 2 my entire life, came from periods of me abstaining from jerking off for weeks. Fucking annoying.)

I know. I have crazy eyes. :p

You look freakin dapper dude.

The grin is the greatest thing ever.

And me? Shucks, I try. :$

Wet dream?

(Had 2 my entire life, came from periods of me abstaining from jerking off for weeks. Fucking annoying.)

1) I was trying to restrict it to the male G-spot cause apparently it feels amazing ;_;
2) I've actually never had a wet dream.. Is that weird? o___o

Windam

Scaley member
1) I was trying to restrict it to the male G-spot cause apparently it feels amazing ;_;
2) I've actually never had a wet dream.. Is that weird? o___o

1.) Why couldn't it be on the head? It's some straight-up bullshit, goddammit. Now I'll never experience one. D:
2.) I don't think it's weird, but then again we both probably fap too much

According to OKC, I'm fairly more kinky than other gay men my age...

I believe it tbh.

1) sunsetplane.jpg (makeup)

2) Yeah. It was weird. We were right in the middle of it and then I woke up. Bleh.

It was so random too. The guy the dream was about was the guy in this Gwen Stefani video.
I remember that video!! And I like that song. And the guy. Mmmm.

You could pull anything off, breh :3

I mostly wear cargo's anyway. They're so comfy. :3

Yaaaaaaas they are :3.

I guess that's what I get for playing soccer and hockey for as long as I have. Pants shopping = fitting room breakdowns ;___;

Hair gel is fucking awful.

Your thighs tbh. <3

I use wax/paste instead of gel :3 With a blowdryer! This is what I use :3

And if I feel like treating myself, I use Moroccan Oil hairspray because it smells so good help.

You always embrace my insecurities bae <33

Windam

Scaley member
All pants look tight on me because my legs are so big :(

My straights look like skinnys tbh ;_;

I have the opposite problem. My slims look like straights, unless the ankle is tapered (which is very fucking hard to find without the jeans being skinny for some reason).

MutFox

Banned
Hair stuff?
I use this one:

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Or something similar, they have a few different ones...
I don't like gel, hairspray or mousse.

zeemumu

Target called me for a phone interview tomorrow.

I don't use any product in my hair.

I usually keep it short enough that it's completely unnecessary.

People acting as if pit bulls are inherently evil or something. Mess.

Pitbulls are fine as long as they aren't trained to attack or treated poorly.

I used to have a lot of hair care products back when I transitioned between my afro and my cornrows. Since I chopped off all of my hair, all I need is shampoo and a brush.

NinjaBoiX

I can't help it. I get anxiety because of self esteem issues and feel like people are judging me. :/
Kev, don't mean to sound like a dick, but people probably cast more aspersions precisely because you feel the need to keep it looking so perfect.

True story bro.

Do what makes you feel comfortable though, I'm just giving my opinion innit.

Will you teach your children to believe in Santa?

I honestly don't know. :negman:

I remember when I realized Santa wasn't real. I was eight. I walked into my parents' bedroom and noticed presents with To: Jake From: Santa on them.

Learning that my life had been a lie up to that point didn't really affect me in any way.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just held a lighter to my hair and now my room smells bad. What is happening!

Clydefrog

I don't remember the moment I stopped believing in Santa. It's either a terrible, terrible moment that my mind has blocked from memory or it wasn't really a moment at all. Presents were the more important part!

Windam

Scaley member
Kev, don't mean to sound like a dick, but people probably cast more aspersions precisely because you feel the need to keep it looking so perfect.

True story bro.

Do what makes you feel comfortable though, I'm just giving my opinion innit.

This is true, but a lifetime of "You're ugly" and the idea that ugly people need to work super hard on their appearance has ruined me. It is what it is. *shrug*

Now tell me I'm pretty and dapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom