• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Things are more important than faith in a deity, for sure.

NinjaBoiX

This is true, but a lifetime of "You're ugly" and the idea that ugly people need to work super hard on their appearance has ruined me. It is what it is. *shrug*

Now tell me I'm pretty and dapper.
You're a Dapper Dan man, fo sho bro.

You're a handsome guy Kev, not even just saying it. Incredibly well groomed. :p

I don't remember the moment I stopped believing in Santa. It's either a terrible, terrible moment that my mind has blocked from memory or it wasn't really a moment at all. Presents were the more important part!

Much like dick is dick, presents are presents.

A valuable lesson.

This is true, but a lifetime of "You're ugly" and the idea that ugly people need to work super hard on their appearance has ruined me. It is what it is. *shrug*

Now tell me I'm pretty and dapper.

Ugh, no wonder your self-esteem is shot. Some people can be so awful.

You're pretty and I want to feed you pizza.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Two NinjaBoix's? have to kill one, but which is the real one.

zeemumu

Let's see. Next on the list of Disney movies that I rarely rewatch is Pocahontas. Hah, they thought there was gold on the east coast.

The_Poet

Banned
iGHlZyaa1gDTM.gif

He was banned for our sins.

His thirst will forever be in our hearts

NinjaBoiX

Oh Brother Where Art Thou? is pretty amazing. Gorgeous, funny, great story, even better soundtrack.

This part is glorious, it's the most beautiful lullaby:

The Sirens
Two NinjaBoix's? have to kill one, but which is the real one.
Acrid Pete signs in as me when and where he can. Dragging my name through the mud.
i'm sorry that, as a child, i enjoyed getting presents!
Unacceptable. I'd have given you a thick ear and a small, shattered piece of coal for that kind of attitude.

LOL when I use it there's hardly any shine for me. Maybe it's because my hair is black? :S

I don't use any product in my hair.

I usually keep it short enough that it's completely unnecessary.

People acting as if pit bulls are inherently evil or something. Mess.

I was the same as you for a long time. Just kept it short so that I could just ruffle it up a bit. But now I've been growing the top out X_X.

Ugh I know. Total messes. Pray 4 them tbh.

iGHlZyaa1gDTM.gif

Nick... ;_____;

RIP. Remembering forever. *takes off hat* *and clothes, because he would have wanted it that way*

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Unless you're worried about dying from exposure you don't need a jacket, let alone a $140 one. Soz bro.

Windam

Scaley member
You're a Dapper Dan man, fo sho bro.

You're a handsome guy Kev, not even just saying it. Incredibly well groomed. :p

*Bro hug*

Ugh, no wonder your self-esteem is shot. Some people can be so awful.

You're pretty and I want to feed you pizza.

With pineapple on it? :'(

iGHlZyaa1gDTM.gif

I would have gone with him to the end, into the very fires of Mordor.

NinjaBoiX

Smart dude, would look great with a scarf.
Unless you're worried about dying from exposure you don't need a jacket, let alone a $140 one. Soz bro.
Isn't $140 like £80-90?

That's pretty standard for a decent coat, cheap even

It's certainly not expensive, not sure what kind of winter coat you expect to get for that kind of money.

It's a nice jacket.

But querl bye at the price. Then again, that's quite a discount. But still...

With pineapple on it? :'(

#foreverandalways

Smart dude, would look great with a scarf.
Isn't $140 like £80-90?

That's pretty standard for a decent coat, cheap even

It's certainly not expensive, not sure what kind of winter coat you expect to get for that kind of money.

Some of us suffer from cheapness.

It's a real disease!

Turin

Banned

I knowwwwwww. -_-

I'm assuming you're thinking ahead for fall/winter. I dig, mister. Would look cute on you :3

And for the bargain hunters that are saying it's too expensive... It's Mark Jacob and it's on sale from original over 300. I mean.. That's a pretty good deal. :O

Yes, I'm thinking ahead. I always get freakishly cold around February and there's never anything heavy enough.

I like it, but sort of expensive.

I kind of agree. Never spent more than 100 on anything before.

Indignate

Halo 2 showed up on some other website in a thread that I post in that is pretty much just this thread with a different name.

What do I do with him?

Do you guys want him back? I can return him.

Yes, I'm thinking ahead. I always get freakishly cold around February and there's never anything heavy enough. .
Atta boy :D.

Honestly, I'd be shocked if you could find a coat like that for under $100 (good quality and all..)

You've found a pretty good deal there imo :3

Halo 2 showed up on some other website in a thread that I post in that is pretty much just this thread with a different name.

What do I do with him?

Do you guys want him back? I can return him.

YAS PLZ.

Windam

Scaley member
Check your fashion privilege.

I've already admitted it's a good deal. I'm just cheap!

You can't survive a Toronto winter being cheap. Especially not the last winter we just had. A fucking ice storm knocked out power across a good deal of the city (my area included). No heat, no hot water, no electricity, nothing. It was well below zero degrees Celsius inside my place.

You can't survive a Toronto winter being cheap. Especially not the last winter we just had. A fucking ice storm knocked out power across a good deal of the city (my area included). No heat, no hot water, no electricity, nothing. It was well below zero degrees Celsius inside my place.

In Vancouver you don't even really need a coat like that :D

Just get rain gear.

Lots... LOTSSSSSS. of fucking rain gear.

>:|

Querl, let's not play the shit winter game. Mine was on the same level of shit. Only no ice storm.

Also, no electric wouldn't mean no heat for me.

#woodburner #getonmycountrybumpkinlevel

Windam

Scaley member
Querl, let's not play the shit winter game. Mine was on the same level of shit. Only no ice storm.

Also, no electric wouldn't mean no heat for me.

#woodburner #getonmycountrybumpkinlevel

Some people tried bringing gas stoves and barbecues inside their homes to help warm them up. They all died. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom