• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Acrid Pete signs in as me when and where he can. Dragging my name through the mud.
All these years using this name and I never once made the connection of AcridPete. I'm a little shook.
Smart dude, would look great with a scarf.

Isn't $140 like £80-90?

That's pretty standard for a decent coat, cheap even

It's certainly not expensive, not sure what kind of winter coat you expect to get for that kind of money.
I got a sweet fake leather jacket for the equivalent of about $44 last year!

California, don't really need coats often. Is Halo Nick still on the whatsapp? May have to hop in there.

I'm with you guys though. If you have an actual winter, it's worth spending the money on coats.

NinjaBoiX

The Jacket is a good price.
That's pretty normal pricing... :|
True story.

Some tight ass dumpster divers ITT.

:p
All these years using this name and I never once made the connection of AcridPete. I'm a little shook.
I got a sweet fake leather jacket for the equivalent of about $44 last year!

California, don't really need coats often. Is Halo Nick still on the whatsapp? May have to hop in there.
Yes bro!

Do it, PM Papa.

Turin

Banned
I'm gonna keep looking around though I'm not ruling that one out.

Halo 2 showed up on some other website in a thread that I post in that is pretty much just this thread with a different name.

What do I do with him?

Do you guys want him back? I can return him.

Bring him home to us!

I fucking hate the rain. I would not survive.

Try playing soccer in the pouring rain since the age of 6 ;____;

That's one thing I have not (and will never) get used to.

UGHHHH AND WEARING GLASSES IN THE RAIN. YOUR LENSES GET ALL WET AND STUPID HGQIEGNQILERUNGLUIT.

Wah.

I'm gonna keep looking around though I'm not ruling that one out.

Bring him home to us!

I'm looking for some things online lately as well, actually. I don't mind keeping an eye out for a coat for you :D!

Windam

Scaley member
Fuck yeah those are gifs in sigs.

We don't fuck around.

Tempted to make an account and always leave it signed in so I can choose to disable signatures.

Try playing soccer in the pouring rain since the age of 6 ;____;

That's one thing I have not (and will never) get used to.

UGHHHH AND WEARING GLASSES IN THE RAIN. YOUR LENSES GET ALL WET AND STUPID HGQIEGNQILERUNGLUIT.

Wah.

Did it once. Never again.

Haha, get what you pay for.

If you spend less, you'll end up paying more,
as you'll have to replace it sooner... ;D

Aren't you half Mexican half Asian?

:lol

zeemumu

Here he is. Come get him.

I'll have to warn you though, we kind of got attached to him in the ten minutes that he's been there.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/...no-longer-being-ageless/page-17#entry11972166

Oh good, you found Halo 2. Is this where he's set up shop since leaving here? Indignate, we're going to have ask you to put on Halo 2's cursed helmet so that he may reform around you and can continue posting Windam GIF's again.

And Windam, you're starting to reach critical mass again. Tone it down a bit.

MutFox

Banned
Just uhh kinda odd that someone of your uhh racial background *ahem* would talk about others being... "cheap".

*runs*

I love you, Mutt.

Depends which one, in Japan, they spend a lot on clothing, in Mexico, depends...

There's some countries that crap on the street...
But your background wouldn't know about that right? ;D

Windam

Scaley member
Oh good, you found Halo 2. Is this where he's set up shop since leaving here?

He didn't leave. The fools in the Mods/Admins-only board sent him away like a leper. He deserves so much better. A tag other than "Banned" or "Junior Member".

Depends which one, in Japan, they spend a lot on clothing, in Mexico, depends...

There's some countries that crap on the street...
But your background wouldn't know about that right? ;D

I wouldn't even know because I'm Canadian through and through. I don't pay attention to anything anybody says about that other country.

MutFox

Banned
We need to fight for Halo2...
There must be something we can do to get him back.

Maybe we can trade Windam for him?
JK

Windam

Scaley member
We need to fight for Halo2...
There must be something we can do to get him back.

Maybe we can trade Windam for him?
JK

You can't fucking get rid of me. I'm FakeGAF's blood. Halo 2 became its veins. Now the blood, me, I am spilling everywhere.

Windam

Scaley member
I'm more Canadian than you!!! XD
Love me some hockey, poutine, back bacon and maple syrup.

Who said I don't enjoy any of that? Well, to be fair, I don't give a shit about hockey, but I had contemplated joining the Air Force before.

MutFox

Banned
NTxwUai.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You gays and your pretty boys. It's the unattractive dudes that give the best lovin'. It's the ones with no self esteem that are down for anything.

HairyGAF I have questions and I'm embarrassed ;___;!!

So like.. How often should I be manscaping? Is it something I should be doing everyday or like...? Once a week..??

Should I go for my arms and legs? Normally I'd be all like "fuck dat shit" but they're pretty hairy.. Really all I've been doing for the last few years is trimming my pits, shaving my chest, and
trimming my pubes, and shaving my asshole

I'm looking at you Kevin. I know you hairier than me, querl.

Luckily, I don't grow hair on my back and shoulders. That would be so hard to reach wah.

You gays and your pretty boys. It's the unattractive dudes that give the best lovin'. It's the ones with no self esteem that are down for anything.

Guys like that one are my favorite to look at, but I wouldn't choose to date a guy who looks like that or anything (depending on their personality). But based on looks alone, nahh... I like guys that are a bit rougher looking. I like guys who are very hygienic, but not that metrosexual :p

He doesn't look like he'd like eating ass.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
S1e6_dipper_showing_chest.png

I can't help BB. My chest is smoother than a goddamn turtle (The bottom part of the shell is smooth, I think).

Just go get waxed or get electrolysis done... ;D
I'm not hairy, so I wouldn't really know. :|

I want to soooo bad!! But I think waxing is a bit expensive tbh :(

I mean I could wax the first time and then just maintain with shaving.. idk..

KEVIN AND OTHER PEOPLE WITH BODY HAIR GET AT ME <3

S1e6_dipper_showing_chest.png

I can't help BB. My chest is smoother than a goddamn turtle (The bottom part of the shell is smooth, I think).

Let's switch.

Windam

Scaley member
HairyGAF I have questions and I'm embarrassed ;___;!!

So like.. How often should I be manscaping? Is it something I should be doing everyday or like...? Once a week..??

Should I go for my arms and legs? Normally I'd be all like "fuck dat shit" but they're pretty hairy.. Really all I've been doing for the last few years is trimming my pits, shaving my chest, and
trimming my pubes, and shaving my asshole

I'm looking at you Kevin. I know you hairier than me, querl.

Luckily, I don't grow hair on my back and shoulders. That would be so hard to reach wah.

How fast does your hair grow? How often you do it will depend on how long it takes for your hair to grow back to an unacceptable length. A week or two, some cases, every 2-3 days depending on the area. If you have a body groomer, set the trimmer to the longest length available, and work your way down on a section of your body that people won't see until you find a length you like.

I personally trim/manscape my legs, because you've seen them. They're a fucking nightmare. My arms, I don't trim or shave or anything. Did it once and it really just made no difference.

The most important thing in all of this is finding a length for the various parts that you feel good with, and think you look good with.

Another one in the not hairy club.

My legs are the only part of me I would consider hairy. And the pewbs obvs.

Guys like that one are my favorite to look at, but I wouldn't choose to date a guy who looks like that or anything (depending on their personality). But based on looks alone, nahh... I like guys that are a bit rougher looking. I like guys who are very hygienic, but not that metrosexual :p

He doesn't look like he'd like eating ass.

This about sums up most of my feelings too tbh.

How fast does your hair grow? How often you do it will depend on how long it takes for your hair to grow back to an unacceptable length. A week or two, some cases, every 2-3 days depending on the area. If you have a body groomer, set the trimmer to the longest length available, and work your way down on a section of your body that people won't see until you find a length you like.

I personally trim/manscape my legs, because you've seen them. They're a fucking nightmare. My arms, I don't trim or shave or anything. Did it once and it really just made no difference.

Okay but like.. How do you like.. Make it look natural when you do your legs? I definitely want my thighs to be hairless, but my shins/calves I'd like a bit of hair.. But I feel like it would look totally unnatural ;___; I SUCK.

MutFox

Banned
Okay but like.. How do you like.. Make it look natural when you do your legs? I definitely want my thighs to be hairless, but my shins/calves I'd like a bit of hair.. But I feel like it would look totally unnatural ;___; I SUCK.

Get it done professionally the first time,
that way you don't screw it up...

Or just get Megz to wax you.
She probably knows what to do. :p

Windam

Scaley member

With the body groomer I have, I just set the trimmer down to a 2 or 3. I haven't found a way to make it look natural. When I do my legs, it shows. But I prefer having trimmed leg hairs than a winding forest. Just set the trimmer to a very low setting. Or alternate between settings. Set one part a little bit longer than the other, if you don't want it to look super groomed and all one length. It would be tricky to avoid looking ridiculous, but I don't think it's impossible.

Get it done professionally the first time,
that way you don't screw it up...

Or just get Megz to wax you.
She probably knows what to do. :p

I would let Megan wax me.

Everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom