• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it done professionally the first time,
that way you don't screw it up...

Or just get Megz to wax you.
She probably knows what to do. :p
Haha Gugi did it for me once :p. My legs. I thanked her so profusely LOL
With the body groomer I have, I just set the trimmer down to a 2 or 3. I haven't found a way to make it look natural. When I do my legs, it shows. But I prefer having trimmed leg hairs than a winding forest. Just set the trimmer to a very low setting.

I think I'm just frantic about it right now because it's Pride this weekend ;_;

On that subject, could anyone who hasn't watched my new video yet kindly check it out? <3 <3!

Goddamn, you can sing.

335707206_700.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Indignate

Awww thank you so much <333 I appreciate that, seriously o____o!

YAYYY a new FakeGAF friend!! <3 Nice to meet you!! And a gaga avatar at that!! I'm so happy :D

Damn, your Let it Go was really good too. That bilingual singing put it up a notch.

YaY! Thanks for the welcome! The Gaga avatar is kind of a lost bet type deal though, so don't read to much into that ;) (although I don't mind a little Gaga)

Damn, your Let it Go was really good too. That bilingual singing put it up a notch.

YaY! Thanks for the welcome! The Gaga avatar is kind of a lost bet type deal though, so don't read to much into that ;) (although I don't mind a little Gaga)

You really think so?!?! :D Thank you very much!!! I'm so happy people are watching my videos :').

Yeah I got so many requests for Let it Go! But so many others have covered it, so I decided to switch up the languages a bit to make it a tad more interesting!! :3

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Actually not that bad tbh.

Y'all will never hear mine because even while inebriated and making #drunkvideos, I still won't sing out loud.

Actually, I have before. But that was because of tequila its power.

I put myself out there, either sing for me or give me a pity fuck, dealer's choice.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
6kAhJVil.jpg
HbHUgyml.jpg

Which is better for O.K Cupid profile? The one on the left shows off my teeth but on the right I seem brooding and sophisticated.

Turin

Banned
I'm looking for some things online lately as well, actually. I don't mind keeping an eye out for a coat for you :D!

I wouldn't be so hesitant if I hadn't just bought a PS4 and stuff. -_-

You can't fucking get rid of me. I'm FakeGAF's blood. Halo 2 became its veins. Now the blood, me, I am spilling everywhere.

Pfffft.

I won't deny it.

Goddamn, you can sing.

335707206_700.gif

It's true. Mad chords on that dude.

Indignate

Which is better for O.K Cupid profile? The one on the left shows off my teeth but on the right I seem brooding and sophisticated.

Neither of them show your undeniable determination to just want to fuck though.

You need one that shows you're too aloof to read their bio, but just enough aware to see past them and to their cleavage.

Unless we're talking about guys here, then yeah the one on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom