• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I ain't here to hold your hand. You opened that can of worms by PMing me that.

2FE0aa0.png

room name "lol"

isketch

category: animals

level: easy

Adobe Shockwave Player, why are you so slow.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Lord no. But there'll probably be a video or gif of us dancing in a club. Or festival. Or anywhere really.

There most probably will not be any visual proof of me dancing in any shape or form. Actually I think the probability of Karaoke pics is higher.

I'm such a horrible dancer D:

zeemumu

Sorry that I didn't respond to these right away. After I finished typing I just kinda collapsed. The sleep helped clear my head a little, but there's still a lot that needs to be processed.

I do this thing where I help people anonymously/ non-reciprocally and never accept charity or favours or payment. Part of me wants people to hate me while I'm helping them because I see it as a higher form of suffering because I receive no material satisfaction or catharsis or relief or sympathy. It's hard to be "selfish" and "say fuck everyone else, I come first", but you have to try.

I know that it wouldn't be selfish to at least slightly care about myself, but I'm not really built that way.

I know how you feel bro. Are you studying or working?

I guess both would be the right answer. I've got the summer off this year but come fall I'll be starting fall quarter of my 3rd year in college. I have yet to meet anyone new who gets past being an acquaintance for me. But I'm also working retail part-time and I might transfer to a different store depending on how this interview went (they want to talk to me again so I think I may have done well).

Yeah. No one should go through tough times alone. A lot of us know you here Z and I think we can always lend and ear and/or be there when we can for ya. I know it's not the same as having support right there in front of you but despite being just people on the internet we are real people behind the computer. In any case, always here for any support as I know how it feels to be down and out. Just know you don't have to go at it alone.

As I said, PM any of us when you need to. I can understand your plight 100%. Especially the being nice/serving others thing. I won't push my way in, as everybody deserves space, (and I know how fucking annoying it can be) so when you're ready. I'm here.

Thank you.

gugi40

Holy shit last night was the first night in almost a month that I slept the whole night.

I am taking Benadryl pills before bed every night GODDAMN!

MutFox

Banned
Holy shit last night was the first night in almost a month that I slept the whole night.

I am taking Benadryl pills before bed every night GODDAMN!

Remember when you fell asleep at that meeting,
and then everyone heard you wake up? XD

;D

gugi40

Remember when you fell asleep at that meeting,
and then everyone heard you wake up? XD

;D

Lol, I have been so deprived of sleep I am amazed I even stayed awake for working.

I heard most of what everyone said though, so soothing to listen to gaffers.

Indignate

I just learned how to properly cut a watermelon, thanks front page of Yahoo.

Also, I just threw up.

Go me. Starting the day off right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom