• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
OMG, I just found out my shorts have a HUGE rip on the back side.
I've been riding my bike through trails and streets just showing this to everyone.

Would have never known until my bro starting laughing and saying I made his day. :(
849331849.gif

Just to clarify
I was talking about about the rape scene. Oberyn's death, while horrifying, wasn't an insult to everyone who enjoys the story and the author.
It was still terrifying though. D:
Agree with your second sentence though. Pretty distasteful to change it like that.

I KNOW I SHOULDN'T MOPE AROUND
I SHOULDN'T CURSE
BUT THE PAIN FEELS SO MUCH WORSE
'CAUSE WINDIN' UP WITH NO ONE IS A LOT LESS FUN
THAN A BURN FROM THE SUN
OR SAND IN YOUR BUNS

Fucking amazing I still remember the song from that episode and I haven't watched it in ages.

Kater

Banned
I wish Arya playing
Batman and Robin with the Hound
would have lasted longer. ;_;

Oh, and now I remember a scene that was really unnecessary.
Hound vs Brienne. It was a badass fight, don't get me wrong. It felt so tacked on though.
(Season 4, Episode 10 spoilers)
I wonder if he still lives. Hasn't appeared yet in the book.
(Book 4 spoilers)

I wish Arya playing
Batman and Robin with the Hound
would have lasted longer. ;_;

Oh, and now I remember a scene that was really unnecessary.
Hound vs Brienne. It was a badass fight, don't get me wrong. It felt so tacked on though.
(Season 4, Episode 10 spoilers)
I wonder if he still lives. Hasn't appeared yet in the book.
(Book 4 spoilers)

WELL

Book four spoilers
it's implied he's the gravedigger at that island of monks Brienne goes to

Kater

Banned
^It happens in every thread, every time you mention GoT you get at least two pages of discussions around the books or the show. And gifs, of course. :p

WELL

Book four spoilers
it's implied he's the gravedigger at that island of monks Brienne goes to

I hope that is just a mild spoiler. I've not yet read that part yet. Which part of the book is that from? (Middle of the book or later?)
I'm through 2/5 of Book 4, I think.

Kater

Banned
Ice cold. xD

I literally cannot stop laughing. What a thread title.

Imagine how perfect it would be if I commented and had the username Fat Pink Mast.

:air:

First avatar quote with this avatar. Finally.
You Know Nothing fits so perfectly in almost any thread though, please don't ever think about changing your nick!

Saw the thread. Clicked. Read "Alpha Male" in the OP.
large.gif

well my friend who was apparently leading me on found someone else

it wouldn't hurt so bad if she didn't apologize to me after she broke it to me

i told her i didn't know what made me angrier: her breaking my heart or her apologizing for it. this all happened while i was at work, so i couldn't just punch a wall or something.

when i got home i sent her a message asking if she wanted to talk since i calmed down, but she fell asleep. oh boy...

zeemumu

I....I got nothing, Beef. I'm sorry. No helpful answers and no witty retort because that sucks and a witty retort would be a dick move. The only thing that I can do is pass on the advice that you have to give yourself time

I....I got nothing, Beef. I'm sorry. No helpful answers and no witty retort because that sucks and a witty retort would be a dick move. The only thing that I can do is pass on the advice that you have to give yourself time

the worst part is that i know her, and she was 100% sincere with her apology. not only that, but i'm finding myself worried about not talking to her again.

i think i hate myself. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom