• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Yes, you should draw me looking like crap.
UfGvLpw.png
Yes.

For years I've said "I don't enjoy drawing. I enjoy having drawn."

It's not usually fun, and it frequently causes me to feel tense or frustrated. This never seems to go away.

I should specify - Sometimes loose sketching can be fun depending on what it is. But doing any work where I'm holding up a high standard and has to come to a specific finish? Just so hard
I only seem to really enjoy charcoal but I really want to make other styles work. Half of it is that things just don't seem to work the way I think they should.
Draw Jobbs drawing some of his smut.
(didn't bother getting him remotely right :p )

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
oh. I do it all the time. Didn't realize it was bothering anyone. I can stop.

Not bothering at all. It's just not all that common so it stood out at first.

(didn't bother getting him remotely right :p )

This is top tier. I'm going to print this out and hang it on my fridge.

It doesn't bother me at all.

Aaand here's HN in the driveway. Time to find out how tired she is

Greet her naked with a sock on your dong.

FUME5

oh. I do it all the time. Didn't realize it was bothering anyone. I can stop.

Nah, I don't mind, I've got a bunch of you on my FB and aren't at all concerned about my anonymity, it's just that Backslash Bunny et al may not want me to know their real names.

Don't go changing your habits unless someone has a problem with it, I know there's no malice behind it.

Hahaha, love it.

Wait I'm supposed to get better? Ive been doing this wrong. Crap

Of course. Everybody has the chance to get better, even the best people.

Working on a huge project can make this especially obvious. The stuff I was drawing even a year ago isn't as good as what I'm drawing now.

Nah, I don't mind, I've got a bunch of you on my FB and aren't at all concerned about my anonymity, it's just that Backslash Bunny et al may not want me to know their real names.

Don't go changing your habits unless someone has a problem with it, I know there's no malice behind it.

Thanks. I think I only did it here because I know James just hung out with Bunny. And like when Halcyon said he preferred to be called Hal, I haven't used his proper name since.

Misha

Banned
Of course. Everybody has the chance to get better, even the best people.

Working on a huge project can make this especially obvious. The stuff I was drawing even a year ago isn't as good as what I'm drawing now.

It doesn't help that a few of my best drawings were done very early in my drawing class. Just makes me more frustrated when I know I'm capable of that and they dont come out that good. Shouldn't have set expectations so high in the first place :p

Granadier

It doesn't help that a few of my best drawings were done very early in my drawing class. Just makes me more frustrated when I know I'm capable of that and they dont come out that good. Shouldn't have set expectations so high in the first place :p

Just keep going. Like Jobbs said before, it just takes practice to get better. You have the basics.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had a student named Dan who was a straight up sociopath.

Misha

Banned
Ha, I should have said foundation or some other better term.
You're not going in the wrong direction*

I'm just teasing you anyway :p

Honestly half my problems would be fixed if I bothered to use my secnd monitor for reference pics. But that would require sitting down at a desk and waaaaayyyyyy too much effort

Granadier

Yeah, sitting is overrated anyways.

I have a 10 point suspension harness setup in front of my quantum levitated computer stand.

t22-2-sb-2.jpg

I have no fucking idea how to decouple this class from all the other shit it's attached to and it's driving me insane

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't know why Chinese and Japanese don't like each other. They are both Korean after all!

She's actually really cute but like most Japanese her English is shite so can't date her :/
I know someone married to a Japanese woman, stationed in Japan for his military assignment, and he knows very little Japanese and she knows very little English.

They really love each other. *Shrug*

Yes.

Fission Mailed

Raiden something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Raiden something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry

One of my favorite gaming moments ever.

Misha

Banned
Have you seen / are you seeing someone about your anxiety issues Mish?

Saw a few people and tried two meds. Better than I was definitely. I'm spending time working on projects that I worked on why I was much worse tho which I think isn't helping. I should try to get a new job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom