• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
13177315_973528506095442_7670677863643287359_n.jpg

::puts on an industrial rock tune::
YAAAAAAAAAAA!

MutFox

Banned
Love, sadly, though, doesn't prevent it. A lot of time abuse comes due to love. They think its what's best for you :(

Oh def, really have to be on alert for those types of people.
You gotta go what's best for you, and try not to negatively impact others.

zeemumu

Damn it Once Upon a Time, you got me. You got me again. I'll see you next season because I need to know.

Every season this show creeps closer and closer to becoming Kingdom Hearts.

Jobbs

Banned
Is Fast 7 worth watching? I'm kinda curious because I was a fan of Paul Walker and it might be nice to see his send off.

We're looking for a mooovie to watch.

AcridMeat

Banned
"Oh hey, whaddup"

"Nadda, just sittin in the tub"

"Rub a dub dub"

"Dub a lub lub"
"What's up?"
"UHuhuashruhugughh how's it going maan?"
"*hahahahahah* pretty good dude how's your night treating you?"

"auaaurghhaa good maaan ! I'm just in the bath"

"what?"

"what?"

"i'm hanging up now"

zeemumu

Is Fast 7 worth watching? I'm kinda curious because I was a fan of Paul Walker and it might be nice to see his send off.

It's completely worth it. I watched it with the best friend a while back and she had minimal exposure to the Fast and Furious series. She really only knew that it involved racing and that Paul Walker died while making it. She thought that their handling of his character was great.

I'll admit I got a little choked up in the theater when I was watching it.

So each season is getting worse? Got it.

Not in that way, though that is somewhat true :p

It's got the Kingdom Hearts light vs dark motif without the power of friendship and Square Enix characters.

Misha

Banned
Oh def, really have to be on alert for those types of people.
You gotta go what's best for you, and try not to negatively impact others.
Definitely hard to make that realization unfortunately. And even harder to feel the need to hold them accountable when they legitimately think they're doing good
a solid fuck the patriarchy moment

just to put it mildly

walking animations are about three times harder than running animations.

Indeed they are. You have to put a lot more personality into them

FUME5

I don't know, but the girls at the video store I used to frequent changed it on the computer so that you could access my account with "Paul Walker" 'cause they reckon he's my celebrity doppelganger.

You should watch the black and white French arthouse flick I keep recommending.

giphy.gif

I accidentally dropped my phone in the dryer load and didn't notice it bouncing around for like five minutes. I'm an adult.

It survived? What phone?

The dumb action movie of the generation.

If you wanna see Ludacris hack the things then absolutely

I hold a special place in my heart for the later Fast and Furious movies.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know, but the girls at the video store I used to frequent changed it on the computer so that you could access my account with "Paul Walker" 'cause they reckon he's my celebrity doppelganger.

from the handful of avas ive seen of you this is what I woulda picked

52ea96a80f6e1a4a8cb368660b2e15a4.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well I guess I passed out from drinking

Well I guess I passed out from drinking

be safe

As soon as I wrote that,
I contacted my bro cause he's working a late shift tonight.
Gonna watch it semi-late,
screw being tired for work tomorrow morn. XD

I've watched every single episode with my bro.
Gonna keep that goin til the end. :p

Oh, that's really cool! I don't have a single consistent viewing party. It's all sorts of people, and just by myself half the time.

Jobbs

Banned
If you wanna see Ludacris hack the things then absolutely

I do.

Yes 100% it's so stupid, but that send off ;~;

It's completely worth it. I watched it with the best friend a while back and she had minimal exposure to the Fast and Furious series. She really only knew that it involved racing and that Paul Walker died while making it. She thought that their handling of his character was great.

I'll admit I got a little choked up in the theater when I was watching it.

Okay I think that's what we're gonna watch when my g-g-g-g comes over.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
"What's up?"
"UHuhuashruhugughh how's it going maan?"
"*hahahahahah* pretty good dude how's your night treating you?"

"auaaurghhaa good maaan ! I'm just in the bath"

"what?"

"what?"

"i'm hanging up now"

Hahahaha, bathfrog is bestfrog

MutFox

Banned
Definitely hard to make that realization unfortunately. And even harder to feel the need to hold them accountable when they legitimately think they're doing good

At that point it's dependent on the person.

Some people will end that situation quickly.
Others will unfortunately, not.

Jobbs

Banned
How much does this bother you?

I don't eat pizza (with any remote regularlity, especially since I don't eat animal products) but this is triggering the same part of my brain that freaks out if things on my desk aren't at right angles or one hand is dry and the other is wet. It makes me tense to look at it.

Jobbs

Banned
Should I even bother trying to draw something if it just makes me feel like crap?

Yes.

For years I've said "I don't enjoy drawing. I enjoy having drawn."

It's not usually fun, and it frequently causes me to feel tense or frustrated. This never seems to go away.

I should specify - Sometimes loose sketching can be fun depending on what it is. But doing any work where I'm holding up a high standard and has to come to a specific finish? Just so hard

MutFox

Banned
Oh, that's really cool! I don't have a single consistent viewing party. It's all sorts of people, and just by myself half the time.

I don't really watch series by myself,
always like watching them with others. :p

Don't think I've ever watched a series by myself. :|

Should I even bother trying to draw something if it just makes me feel like crap?

Yes, I'm actually gonna draw for a bit myself. :D

Jobbs

Banned
:: trying to finish this walking animation, or at least get it to a place that'll make sense later, before HN arrives ::

Granadier

I'm venturing outside of my subscribed threads, and my posts are far more negative than usually.

I think I should go to bed and get off GAF.

I feel like you and bunny would get along well

Sophie's really nice and we get along pretty well for the most part, but disagree drastically on others. I haven't met her in person yet but maybe some day.

Yeah. How else are you going to get better?

:: trying to finish this walking animation, or at least get it to a place that'll make sense later, before HN arrives ::

That still the asymmetrical robot thing?

Jobbs

Banned
I'm venturing outside of my subscribed threads, and my posts are far more negative than usually.

I think I should go to bed and get off GAF.

I was trolling the UC4 thread on a level that is god tier, because you couldn't really tell I was trolling and I was only sort of trolling.

Needs more hip roll.

in this case a bunch of torn cloth is covering the hips so if anything it needs more cloth roll.

That still the asymmetrical robot thing?

With the one blade? Yeah, I had some of him done but I shelved him while I directed my attention to FIXING THE FUCKING ENTIRE STRUCTURE OF THE GAME, but now that that tiny matter is resolved I'm back to this

FUME5

Sophie's really nice and we get along pretty well for the most part, but disagree drastically on others. I haven't met her in person yet but maybe some day.

I still don't know where I fall on the etiquette of using peoples real names on message boards.

I was trolling the UC4 thread on a level that is god tier, because you couldn't really tell I was trolling and I was only sort of trolling.

in this case a bunch of torn cloth is covering the hips so if anything it needs more cloth roll.

Cloth physics huh? Have fun with that.

Granadier

I'm not entirely convinced that you didn't ghostwrite this article. It's the great piece of troll work I've seen recently.

I still don't know where I fall on the etiquette of using peoples real names on message boards.

Lil used to throw me for a loop with this, but I've gotten used to it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom