• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just Dave and Busters, but that is like phone games on big screens.

Oh this is really sad. :(
But I guess Dave and Busters isn't really geared towards retro or classic arcadey stuff. Just things that bring in money.

zeemumu

Oh this is really sad. :(
But I guess Dave and Busters isn't really geared towards retro or classic arcadey stuff. Just things that bring in money.

The Dave and Busters near me has both mobile games-turned arcade games and standard arcade games like skiball, Time Crisis, House of the Dead, etc.

They have a really impressive prize area.

FUME5

I was going to suggest a twist on the classic gelatinous cube with android parts suspended within, can only damage the robot head who's eyes are glowing at the point in time. Attacks / defends that weakpoint by extruding limbs and weaponry associated with the monsters you've encountered in the area.

Lili's idea is much, much better.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
13256494_1121075691248458_960798563846351102_n.jpg

FloatOn

The bar has been raised. Give me more to go on than this.

Sorry! I was in the middle of a dark souls 3 session

Think of the space jockeys from alien. The little man resides in a giger-esque cave. This is his resting place. The sarcophagus in the center of the room is what is keeping him alive. All around him are dilapidated worker droids that are cybernetically linked to him. There are other defense machinations built into the cave wall. Gun turrets and such. The player has to decide whether to focus on destroying the life sustaining shell or fight all the defenses surrounding it.

zeemumu

My body doesn't know what to do right now. I'm running off of an energy drink and sugar and I somehow took a nap despite that. The rush kicked in as soon as I woke up.

I bought my first MTG pack, though. These cards look okay from eyeballing them but I don't have the land to effectively use them.

FUME5

My body doesn't know what to do right now. I'm running off of an energy drink and sugar and I somehow took a nap despite that. The rush kicked in as soon as I woke up.

I bought my first MTG pack, though. These cards look okay from eyeballing them but I don't have the land to effectively use them.

Major dump incoming.

I'm guessing you got Innistrad packs? You buy a starter or a booster?

The Dave and Busters near me has both mobile games-turned arcade games and standard arcade games like skiball, Time Crisis, House of the Dead, etc.

They have a really impressive prize area.

the best thing they have in there is the star wars battle pod. the one by me also has mario kart cabinets, and those are rad

zeemumu

the best thing they have in there is the star wars battle pod. the one by me also has mario kart cabinets, and those are rad

I was having dinner with my family in the regular part of the place for my 21st birthday. At some point I wandered into the arcade area because I got a power card with my meal and I did the battle pod. I remember freaking out at how amazing it was because I had been drinking.

Major dump incoming.

I'm guessing you got Innistrad packs? You buy a starter or a booster?

Just a simple Fate Reforged booster pack that I picked up at the comic store when I was leaving Universal Studios.

Pau

Hey y'all. How's everyone been? I'm almost done with the semester so I can actually do stuff that doesn't involve school. Or talking about it.

This post doesn't fall under that. :(

zeemumu

Hey y'all. How's everyone been? I'm almost done with the semester so I can actually do stuff that doesn't involve school. Or talking about it.

You're back! We were wondering where you went off to the other day.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Hope school is going well!

Nudull

Banned

We've been running into each other a lot, lately. :p

Jobbs

Banned

Hi Pau!! :D

Everything's great. Seeing a girl, making a game, living the dream!

FUME5

i miss ya'll. i think of you guys every time Transhuman updates me on all the fakegaffers he wants to fuck

I assume that would be everyone.

Yes. Origins, Zendikar, and Gatewatch are all good but Innistrad is awesome

Yeah, like I said play the Duels version on the Xbone, deck was pretty trash until I unlocked some Innistrad packs and swapped some things out. Now it's a half decent black & white deck.

Misha

Banned

Hey! No school is always a great feeling. Everyday is better than the last :)

What's a good wonder woman comic?

Oh shit! Congrats on your near...end of semester? Close enough.

Things've been both amazing and kinda bad in the last couple of weeks, how've you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom