• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

I'd also like to add if the Leto Joker turns out to be one of the Robins I will not speak to anyone for a year.

Misha

Banned
Ain't that the truth. Also Misha! I will be living in Pittsburg for two months this summer since I got into a Carnegie Mellon's summer stat program! Might hit you up with questions later on!

And hmm. Depends on what you're looking for. If you want to go old school, George Perez's run is good. If you want a one shot that kind of fits anywhere, I recommend Wonder Woman: Hiketeia by Greg Rucka. If you like that, you can pick up Greg Rucka's run from the beginning.

I can't remember if that was set in stone during February if if that was the later one you weren't sure of but gratz regardless. First thing to know though is that its Pittsburgh. Don't want you to get run out of town. :p
I should actually be moving to the city proper in the next month or so so I'm really looking forward to it

Probably not old school. Old art turns me off tbh. A one shot probably is a good idea since the serial format makes it daunting to get into. Will look into that one. Sounds interesting

I'd also like to add if the Leto Joker turns out to be one of the Robins I will not speak to anyone for a year.

That would be an awful direction. Just make it post Jason Todd and pre tim drake with Dick doing his own thing elsewhere in the meantime and it would make a ton more sense.

Pau

This is how it happens. This is how the Pau dies.
Please take note that it would be premeditated murder on DC's part.

Meanwhile Kark is like: "Oh my god please stop it is not worth it why are you going to hurt people who have nothing to do with it."
I can't remember if that was set in stone during February if if that was the later one you weren't sure of but gratz regardless. First thing to know though is that its Pittsburgh. Don't want you to get run out of town. :p
I should actually be moving to the city proper in the next month or so so I'm really looking forward to it

Probably not old school. Old art turns me off tbh. A one shot probably is a good idea since the serial format makes it daunting to get into
Oh umm. Yeah I should learn to spell the city's name. Whoops. ^^;

And yes, then I think Hiketeia is the way to go.

Cliff Chang's art on the Wonder Woman reboot is also pretty nice and it's specifically meant to be a jumping off point for new readers, but I can't speak for the story.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sucks to be broke with expensive taste. I need a hot sugar daddy.
0e101810a2.gif

Jobbs

Banned
So many posts since I last looked in here. Which was like... two hours ago. D:

I was being held captive by school work. And like I told Granadier, I'm shy and sometimes feel like I'm butting in. :(

This thread is mostly a dumpster fire. Your presence elevates it. I'm already trying to be on my best behavior. :D

Very nice! How long have you been seeing her? How long until you finish the game? :p

Close to 2 months, jeez! Is that an anniversary people celebrate? Shit, I hope not.

As for the game.. Come closer I'll tell you.

Nevah.gif

just kidding... Hoping for fall/winter... But releasing a game is a labored process, as it turns out

Nudull

Banned
Anyone here ever go through a surge of anxiety, late at night? I can't help but keep thinking about how I'm looking and I just feel...blah.

Misha

Banned
Oh umm. Yeah I should learn to spell the city's name. Whoops. ^^;

And yes, then I think Hiketeia is the way to go.

Cliff Chang's art on the Wonder Woman reboot is also pretty nice and it's specifically meant to be a jumping off point for new readers, but I can't speak for the story.

So it costs 100$ new and isn't available in digital. Probably not going to start there unless I get it from a library :p

Yeah his art definitely caught my eye. Seems to have fairly good reviews on amazon at least. I think ill probably do that instead. Biggest complaints seems to be the change in her origin
"Aren't you glad I have guns?"

He says this after checking the backyard for Raccoons.

Raccoons with guns
1123.gif

but the bell's already been rung... and they've heard it... out in the dark, among the stars

ding dong, the god is dead

the bell cannot be unrung!!!

he's hungry. he's found us, and he's coming!!

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding di... ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...

Jobbs

Banned

go get her back!

It was either that or start playing Uncharted again.

I don't hate BvS as much as many people do, I don't even hate it at all.. I view it with roughly the same mixture of contempt and delectation as I do most superhero movies -- And I pretty much see them all. The only ones I haven't seen that come to mind are the two Andrew Garfield Spider-men.

I just don't understand watching the same movie four times in a short time span. My nieces do this too. I accept it, but I don't understand it.

I think it might rain tonight. The night sky is a big bright sheet of gray right now and the air is damp and crisp.

I walked by a car that had an alarm going off inside of it. Not a loud burglary alarm, but like an iPhone alarm or an alarm clock.

I picked up Cherry Garcia from the convenience store but I don't have a spoon. How inconvenient. I should have asked if they had one.

Martha tho

What does that mean? Why did you say that name?

:: has flashback ::

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!? MARTHA — WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?

AcridMeat

Banned
I just got home 20 minutes ago.

Time to try to wake upa t 6:20 to do it all over again

Apparently crazy shit happened at work today. What a crazy life I lead.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Can we talk about how Mr. Rogers was easily one of the nicest people to ever live? He received a letter once from a blind child asking him to say when he was feeding the fish in his aquarium because she couldn't tell and was concerned for them. Every time after that he would announce when the fish were getting fed.

His final acceptance speech

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
lol

Ignore the rest of the video

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
i miss ya'll. i think of you guys every time Transhuman updates me on all the fakegaffers he wants to fuck

enhanced-buzz-28885-1389162037-9.jpg

Not cool bro, not cool. Remember the time I didn't try to steal your girlfriend, even though I could have because I'm totally adorable? Where is the reciprocity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom