• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
tumblr_mxb0qjdD6T1rr883co1_250.gif

Name the movie

Willy Wonka's Diabeetus Factory

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I had amarv the martian shirt when I was 10. Can't believe my.mum threw all that cool shit away.

FUME5

Just asked if she'd like to push the date back a bit because she just got home, her answer was "I kind of want to start drinking already so let's leave it".

My kinda gal.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Every day is getting stole day <3

Indeed.

I go to the gym so I can later eat like a pig nearly as much as I do it for my own health/fitness. Which reminds me that my first attempt at making a Nutella chocolate milkshake bundt cake just came out pretty good after all.

I need a smaller pan so it gets a bit taller, but other than that I'm content.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I initially started working out to look good, but then I realized it does amazing stuff to your mind and mood, too, if you keep up with it.

Asylum Demon running wild on me, brothers and sisters!

Halp me not die horribly :(

Also goddamn do I wish I had a Xbox 360 controller :(

The clusterfuck mess of KB/M controls is not helping at all :0

Granadier

today is getting swole day <3

Squats squats squats so you get the quads for the broads.

Err, wait I mean ass for the Mounties.

true. I really need to find something I can do more without being too expensive rn.
it's literally becoming my highlight of the week.

Just once a week?

I initially started working out to look good, but then I realized it does amazing stuff to your mind and mood, too, if you keep up with it.

It's crazy how much endorphins it releases. Makes the body feel so damn good, and it feels good after to have worked the body.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
true. I really need to find something I can do more without being too expensive rn.
it's literally becoming my highlight of the week.
I go six days a week and I simultaneously hate it and love it. The time right before going, and the transition between sitting and doing nothing to moving your body, is the hardest part.

Granadier

yeah sadly. I was doing nothing other than walking before that so it's still progress to me. Ill expand it though.

Any amount of days is better than nothing. :)

I go six days a week and I simultaneously hate it and love it. The time right before going, and the transition between sitting and doing nothing to moving your body, is the hardest part.

3-4 days here. Usually I'll watch YouTube videos of people lifting if I'm feeling a lack of motivation. Having a lifting buddy helps a lot.

Any amount of days is better than nothing. :)

yeah. slowly breaking the habit of being locked up in my room too much.
I've never had a problem with weight so I could go a long time without noticing how out of shape I really was. it shows when walking too many stairs though haha. so I definitely need to step it up.literally.

zeemumu

My workout used to be 3 days in a row then a day off. Then I took a long-ass break from the gym and now that I'm going back it's 3 days a week.

I've never had a problem with weight so I could go a long time without noticing how out of shape I really was. it shows when walking too many stairs though haha. so I definitely need to step it up.literally.

I feel this.

I gotta get back into running again, I had a real hot streak at one point but I haven't gone for a decent run for a few weeks now

Granadier

Same damn way here. It's a definite thing to get me out of the apartment. I had been the same weight since high school because I'm blessed? with an unchanging body or something, no matter what I ate. Felt weak though because I never worked out. Now I feel fucking fantastic. You will too!

Granadier

Not you. The were hot garbage for everyone. Do yourself a favor and pick up a wired 360 controller.

git gud son. played like this until ornstein & smough. no patches/fixes because I'm lazy.
I started crying about the two though.

This is the classic Dark Souls experience. Capra demon and O&S made me question my life decisions.

zeemumu

The KB/M default keyboard controls for Dark Soul 1 are either bug fuck nuts or I do not understand how and why the controls are the way they are.

I used a gamepad to play it on PC. Are you still stuck in the tutorial? Forget about Ornstein and Smough for now, you should be worried about Blighttown, and then getting past those archers to get into Anor Londo's castle.

Not you. The were hot garbage for everyone. Do yourself a favor and pick up a wired 360 controller.

This is the classic Dark Souls experience. Capra demon and O&S made me question my life decisions.

I think I got Capra demon either first or second time I tried. no struggle. but I may have just lucked out, I don't really remember the details. I just never got the tears about him.

FloatOn

I think I got Capra demon either first or second time I tried. no struggle. but I may have just lucked out, I don't really remember the details. I just never got the tears about him.

Capra was fucked up because there was like zero room for you to avoid his attacks.

It was the first fight to really teach you precision.

The dogs also threw me off for a little bit.

Capra was fucked up because there was like zero room for you to avoid his attacks.

It was the first fight to really teach you precision.

The dogs also threw me off for a little bit.

to me Havel was worse in that regard. you can use the space with Capra at least. I think you could climb up some stairs and jump attack or something. I think I also had a pretty solid shield. but it's all no use with O&S now.

Granadier

Maybe I'm just shit then. I had such a hard time with the dogs until I figured out that you can just go up the stairs to the left and drop down onto Capra.

NPR <3
Jobbs will flay me, but I have friends who either look or used to look like each of that band's members.

FloatOn

to me Havel was worse in that regard. you can use the space with Capra at least. I think you could climb up some stairs and jump attack or something. I think I also had a pretty solid shield. but it's all no use with O&S now.

nothing will ever be as exhilarating as the time when I solo'd O&S

I found that killing O first was the best strategy as super O is a motherfucker. The trick with that fight is hiding behind the columns while they are still around as much as you can as to recoop stamina

Maybe I'm just shit then. I had such a hard time with the dogs until I figured out that you can just go up the stairs to the left and drop down onto Capra.

NPR <3
Jobbs will flay me, but I have friends who either look or used to look like each of that band's members.
nah, I've heard that a lot of people seemed to feel this way.

I found that killing O first was the best strategy as super O is a motherfucker. The trick with that fight is hiding behind the columns while they are still around as much as you can as to recoop stamina

but I really wanna do O last because I want his pretty armor ;_; I also refused to summon people in my first playthrough. I tried the thing with the columns though..didn't
really work for me. they get broken too fast and O has some sick long range thingies anway.

zeemumu

On my first playthrough I summoned Solaire and he was a good enough distraction for me to be able to solo the rest of the fight after he died.

After all of my data got deleted and I tried again, I used up all of my humanity trying to summon him and died every time, and was forced to solo them.

I think Ceaseless Discharge is the only boss I beat on my first attempt in DS1. In DS3 I beat the tutorial boss, the abyss watchers, and the Pontiff on my first try.

FloatOn

but I really wanna do O last because I want his pretty armor ;_; I also refused to summon people in my first playthrough. I tried the thing with the columns though..didn't
really work for me. they get broken too fast and O has some sick long range thingies anway.

yeah his armor was cool but this was my favorite set from DKS1

Paladin_set_equipx.jpg

it had the benefit of being the most quiet as well

good luck though! you'll get it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom