• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Ceallach delivering the juicy details.

Not going to be able to double dip on Overwatch at launch, I'll have to wait for a sale to pick up the PC version.

Misha

Banned
I would hope a mod would take that thread out of it's misery- more sooner then later-

They just did a little walkthrough. Very nice

On a similar topic my mom once had a lawyer refuse to talk to her because she couldn't understand because shes a woman. the worst part is that was our lawyer who was helping with my grandfather's will and my mom was the one who everyone decided would be the best to handle it. pretty sure we dumped his ass after that.

Timu

How is that thread still up?

Also the Batman Arkham Remasters somehow looks worse than the original versions so far!!!

FloatOn

Let me tell you about how my faith in romantic relationships was restored a bit last night.

I went out with these 2 couples to this biergarden. 1 of these couples were my roommates and the other is a couple that have an 11 month old. The couple with the kid was out due to a wedding they went to earlier and they were on our end of town after. We met up at around 11pm and closed the place down at 2am. We then walked around the block to this 24hr teahouse for tea and sandwiches. After all was said and done we said our goodbyes at 3:30am.

I don't have words to adequately express my admiration for couples that actually get it right. Even more impressive are the parents that fully love and care for their kids but are still able to maintain some kind of life for themselves. This would be the kind of parent I would want to be.

So it was a great night and I hope to spend more time with these people soon.

Also they were peer pressuring me to start dating so I'll probably set up some kind of dating profile soon :0

Jobbs

Banned
How is that thread still up?

Also the Batman Arkham Remasters somehow looks worse than the original versions so far!!!

That thread make me sad BC NeoGAF is relatively dog young and liberal and even here those attitudes are common

And j discarded, the remaster has a better art style and I.p or es o n rockstar shit character Art

Timu

That thread make me sad BC NeoGAF is relatively dog young and liberal and even here those attitudes are common

And j discarded, the remaster has a better art style and I.p or es o n rockstar shit character Art
There are some improvements in the remasters, but damn, there seems to be missing lighting in many areas and changes to the models that people aren't a fan of. Also, Hugo Strange's eyebrows.:(

Is that you on your AV?

e: someone reboot Jobbs
I wish.

Misha

Banned

Try to have the same conversation on reddit and every woman would be downvoted into oblivion

Pau

Ugh really don't want to study. I don't want to be overconfident for my exam tomorrow, but I currently have 104 in the class with at least 12 extra points for the final. Looks like I can get a 66 and still have an A in the class. D:

Now my exam on Thursday is a different story...

My only girl friend is back in town. I'm so happy I could cry.
This is the worst part about growing up. Everyone moves to different places. :(

Misha

Banned
Ugh really don't want to study. I don't want to be overconfident for my exam tomorrow, but I currently have 104 in the class with at least 12 extra points for the final. Looks like I can get a 66 and still have an A in the class. D:

Now my exam on Thursday is a different story...

This is the worst part about growing up. Everyone moves to different places. :(

All my friends either still live next to each other or moved to Pittsburgh :)
Cheap rent plus lots of career opportunities makes a great environment for people to stick around

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Evening guys.

Legacy of the Wizard is the greatest NES game I have never played until now. I wanted to keep playing and playing it.

But my kid wanted to keep at Dragon Power since she is a huge Dragon Ball fangirl and wanted to keep plugging away at it, the idea that there was a DB game released in the US when I was under 2 blew her mind.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
oqjvUhv.jpg

People in this game sure are pretty

FUME5

Evening guys.

Legacy of the Wizard is the greatest NES game I have never played until now. I wanted to keep playing and playing it.

But my kid wanted to keep at Dragon Power since she is a huge Dragon Ball fangirl and wanted to keep plugging away at it, the idea that there was a DB game released in the US when I was under 2 blew her mind.

LotW sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if i played it or just know of it.

Like an early Metroidvania yeah?

Jobbs

Banned
This thread is in general very evolved and sensitive (despite the freakiness) even relative to NeoGAF as a whole. I wonder how such a progressive little sub community came about

Our people are also mostly very very smart

Take a .knife to appreciate that

FUME5

This thread is in general very evolved and sensitive (despite the freakiness) even relative to NeoGAF as a whole. I wonder how such a progressive little sub community came about

5309324.jpg

Misha

Banned

despite the freakiness? because of the freakiness!

Reading the thread in OT about girls coding made me rethink my idea of trying to strike up a conversation with one of the IT girls at work since I'm sure she got a lot of shit. :|

Misha

Banned
Reading the thread in OT about girls coding made me rethink my idea of trying to strike up a conversation with one of the IT girls at work since I'm sure she got a lot of shit. :|

its not any better if guys who aren't douches don't talk to her because guys who are douches do :p

just don't specifically rig it so that you have to work together then constantly stare at her chest or anything like that :p

seriously though, its way more than the fact that girls have to deal with guys hitting on them, its how awful a lot of the guys who do are. do it during breaks and not during a meeting or something and you're good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom