• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
A bit! :O

I thought we had a nice rational discussion tbh. The real dumpster fire was the GOT thread.

Hmm that's true. The reference doesn't work as well in this situation.

The answer is I'm not annoyed. I usually avoid situations that annoy me so if I say something that's almost alwya not being seeious

AcridMeat

Banned
The answer is I'm not annoyed. I usually avoid situations that annoy me so if I say something that's almost alwya not being seeious
Hey same. Not serious army unite.
0MAL9JT.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
The random penis in that episode was a waste.

Should have been Daario's. (Or Euron's.)

I can't get my head around the purpose of it. It wasn't sexualized. At least that I could understand. It just felt random and bizarre. "Here's this because we can". It's not like there are frequent pointless penises on the show. Penises are very rare here.

I can't get my head around the purpose of it. It wasn't sexualized. At least that I could understand. It just felt random and bizarre. "Here's this because we can". It's not like there are frequent pointless penises on the show. Penises are very rare here.

Yeah, it was about as de-sexualized as you can get considering the guy was complaining about genital warts.

And they wasted their penis quota on that this season. I'm mad.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Howdy GAF.

I spent the past three days lost in the boonies, eating pizza from a brick oven and indulging in carnal congress. I hope y'all had an awesome weekend, too.

Xiao Hu

Howdy GAF.

I spent the past three days lost in the boonies, eating pizza from a brick oven and indulging in carnal congress. I hope y'all had an awesome weekend, too.

Love you too. I caught a bad cold, have two cases of herpes on my lip and feet hurt from acting like a bloody tour guide the past week.

question + minor GoT spoilers:

who are these weird wood elves in GoT and why are they helping? (Bran storyline) I feel like I must've missed something :eek:

Xiao Hu

question + minor GoT spoilers:

who are these weird wood elves in GoT and why are they helping? (Bran storyline) I feel like I must've missed something :eek:

They're are the race that populated Westeros long before the first men landed on its shores. You can certainly guess what happened afterwards

Xiao Hu

when did we learn this +
why are they helping bran when they created the white walkers in the first place?
:eek:

1. Books, darling. The paper thingy with those funny signs on it.
2. I guess the creation eventually turned on them. WW didn't stop from butchering the last ones of their kind in that cave so I guess they need the help of others to defeat the WW. Don't forget, Bran is very powerful.

Jobbs

Banned
Trab did it also bother you
HODOR IS HODOR BECAUSE HE HELD THE DOOR, AND HE HELD THE DOOR BECAUSE HE IS HODOR AGHHHHH

I promise I won't rant any more on this topic but I just wanted to get your opinion

Howdy GAF.

redneck pizza sex weekend?

you spaniards or whatever (right?) know how to live

Trab did it also bother you
HODOR IS HODOR BECAUSE HE HELD THE DOOR, AND HE HELD THE DOOR BECAUSE HE IS HODOR AGHHHHH

I promise I won't rant any more on this topic but I just wanted to get your opinion

redneck pizza sex weekend?

you spaniards or whatever (right?) know how to live

Yo redneck Pizza sex weekend is the name of my vapour wave band.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning fuckers, any ok ne else watch Preacher last night? Holy shit it was so much better than I anticipated.

And Tulip is AMAZING! I wish I could pull off the leather bustier + leather jacket combo she has in the cornfield.
Tulip-OHare-from-Preacher-TV-Show-AMC.jpg

Xiao Hu

Morning fuckers, any ok ne else watch Preacher last night? Holy shit it was so much better than I anticipated.

And Tulip is AMAZING! I wish I could pull off the leather bustier + leather jacket combo she has in the cornfield.

I like it so far. Will be a nice addition to the weekly Sunday series.

Chuckie

What the actual fuck....It already started? :O I remember reading they were making a show out of the comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom