• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
The only thing I know about Preacher is I watcned a sneak peak preview of a scene with people fighting in a car that was in a cornfield or something.

All I remember was laughing out loud at how hard and relentlessly the camera was shaking. It never stopped. "I can't really see anything they do. This is glorious!"

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Supergirl looks about as good as the character herself.

Which is to say, pretty poor.

Meanwhile, The Flash and Arrow (!!!) are slowly starting to pick up again.

I'm trying to decide what to binge watch next.

Since Underground's first season already finished, I'm down to Game of Thrones, The Americans, and Orphan Black every week.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The Nice Guys was FUCKING INSANE.

Better than Kiss Kiss Bang Bang even

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm not sure if they can do Preacher justice, but I'm hoping.
It's actually really good. You can tell Ennis is putting in work. It's updated and changed and the changes are very in line with his more recent work.

Tulip and Cassidys intros are fantastic. Tulip in particular is much stronger and more capable and less boring blonde than in the books. She has some kids help her make an ID out of army men, moonshine and cans. It's awesome.

oh no I'm at my PowerPoint class. I want to die. someone entertain me and bring me food

I have to use Internet Explorer ;_; it's doing weird Auto corrects

FUME5

It's actually really good. You can tell Ennis is putting in work. It's updated and changed and the changes are very in line with his more recent work.

Tulip and Cassidys intros are fantastic. Tulip in particular is much stronger and more capable and less boring blonde than in the books. She has some kids help her make an ID out of army men, moonshine and cans. It's awesome.

Upgrade me to cautiously optimistic.

what why? :(

Fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bydGoAdvmZo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-_230SjbM

gVfPcYt.gif

gdGtsJJ.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's raining so I'm leading global a team of girls in changing light bulbs.

It's disturbing to me how male and white the civilian staff is.

Like military we are really diverse, gender, age, race, sexuality, just in general the navy and marines are really good at promoting diversity. But the contractors are all old white guys. There is only one female on the whole staff here, and these guys are bigwigs for surface forces atlantic

no but an old lady called me honey and clapped

pretty sure you didn't get an actual ovation

pandoras jar, the trojan war

aww!!

I have to take my Laptop to my upcoming presentation and I have the irrational fear of somehow accidentally showing lewd and embarrassing stuff :S I hate using my own stuff.

Jobbs

Banned
I save a ludicrous amount of stuff to desktop, I filled up 3 screens with bullshit at one point. every now and then I clean it up by dropping it into new folders, and then it fills up again...

it's shocking I'm making a game with thousands of files in it

I save a ludicrous amount of stuff to desktop, I filled up 3 screens with bullshit at one point. every now and then I clean it up by dropping it into new folders, and then it fills up again...

it's shocking I'm making a game with thousands of files in it

I'm the same and I dont even make games :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom