• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
PC is up already

Here is my phone's

CEjSD.png

yes!!

I approve.We should have bang when my username was Bayonetta.

In other news a second cup of coffee is on my hands. RIP

Numb

AcridMeat

Banned
but stealthbrowsing GAF at work is the best thing! monkeys won't care
I actually never understood this, just for me personally. If I'm going to a job, and all I'm doing is the same shit I'd be doing at home, I get extremely anxious about what my life is and has become. I need to be proactive at my job or else I get super existential.

I used to do it more when I was younger/in college/at internships. Back then I actually followed way more threads on GAF, especially gaming.
My work desktop
Careful, I feel another rant against Mad Max coming.

This is my background.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
O RLY?
Must be real lewd
Probably a photoshop of her and ADC banging in a heart shaped bed covered on the war paint Lexa used. There might be corpses of men and woman that tried to touch the bae.

sad when i saw you changed it
What matters is that no matter the name I'm still a quirky, "funny", incorrigible and eccentric whore ;)

@Acrid that one is beautiful!

Take a guess brah.

Overwatch today, No Man's Sky in a month. :""""))))

I kinda want Overwatch but since Im a broke bitch I'll just act tsundere towards it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AcridMeat

Banned

I kinda want Overwatch but since Im a broke bitch I'll just act tsundere towards it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Right? I love the use of color, and that it's just inspired artwork for NMS, rather than official promotional material.

You'll have plenty of people to be tsundere with, but they will be ones stuck at work wanting to play more.
I'm talking about me

Numb

Probably a photoshop of her and ADC banging in a heart shaped bed covered on the war paint Lexa used. There might be corpses of men and woman that tried to touch the bae.

What matters is that no matter the name I'm still a quirky, "funny", incorrigible and eccentric whore ;)

never change

It's hard to link since I'm on my phone, but I have Chrono Trigger wallpaper, and a Digimon phone background.

Fake Edit: here's my phone bg at least.

L6XmzDe.jpg

Edit: the Chrono Trigger bg is basically a sky portrait of Zeal with the Epoch flying around. Looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom