• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Heel

I say we all work together to teach Mahonay that he doesn't have to watch things that he doesn't enjoy, and let it serve as an example for many others in the thread.

Mahonay, are you ready to accept help? Are you ready to start a new life?

Verendus

Banned
Main event stories going into mania that were actually Yuuuuge.

Hogan vs Andre
Hogan vs Savage
Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior

Bret vs Owen
Shawn vs Bret
Shawn vs Taker 2.
Austin vs Rock 2.
Cena vs Rock

Daniel Bryan vs The Authority.

Granted there are lots of things that became big at mania, but these are the ones that mattered going into it. Just my opinion brothers.
Batista vs. Jimmy Haitch is bigger than all of those barring the bolded. The masterpiece of the last decade (+1 year).

dream

I went to 29. Best thing about it?

Undertaker Entrance. No joke. It really was the best thing.

That's not surprising, is it? Undertaker's entrance is always an event in itself, and the closest I'll ever come to accusing WrestlingGaffers of being "gimmick posters" is when they pretend to be bored by the entrance.

jmdajr

That's not surprising, is it? Undertaker's entrance is always an event in itself, and the closest I'll ever come to accusing WrestlingGaffers of being "gimmick posters" is when they pretend to be bored by the entrance.

Yes, but for sure to me was the best. It just looked Phenomenal at the Giants/Jets stadium.

Levi Stadium had to be the worst! Damn hipster west coast!

Kaladin

For sure. His boss is going to main event a wrestlemania with him to do what he can to make him look strong. What more can someone on the roster want?

As a fan? A lot. You feel like you know the story when you look at the title on the spine. You don't even have to see the cover to judge this book.

Toki767

What does Reigns even do after Mania as a face? He's just going to end up facing the League of Nations until SummerSlam again unless they turn Ambrose.

There is literally no long term booking with Reigns as a face.

Zach

anybody want a Steph avatar?

capture2nzrmn.png

Terrifying.

Heel

There's a lot of good in WWE, I don't think the answer for Mahonay is to evacuate the building. He just needs to see the joy.

I'll kickstart things by giving you one current thing in WWE that I enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZ6NyTNtS4

This is a great idea, Sunflower. A healthy, daily exercise in positivity would go a long way in this thread, warding off negative energy so that we may begin anew.

Perhaps we should go around the room and ask each poster to say something that they enjoy about Roman Reigns.

You first, Mahonay.

Cagey

Banned
This is a great idea, Sunflower. A healthy, daily exercise in positivity would go a long way in this thread, warding off negative energy so that we may begin anew.

Perhaps we should go around the room and ask each poster to say something that they enjoy about Roman Reigns.

tumblr_o16j3uUwBr1tuub8ro2_500.gif

Mahonay

Banned

You first, Mahonay.
I think Roman has become very solid in the ring and you'll rarely see him botch anything, not that he's doing anything too complex. But still, being dependable is important for WWE's brand of wrestling.
When you guys say Meltz it always makes me hungry...
Cheese Meltz.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
One thing I enjoy about Roman Reigns is that he's incredibly handsome.

Another thing is I appreciate that he's learning at a great rate.

And one more thing, his tattoos are great.

I see. You formatted it as your "Ryback is dumb as fuck" response, hence the confusion.

LOL I remember that, funny podcast

Kaladin

What does Reigns even do after Mania as a face? He's just going to end up facing the League of Nations until SummerSlam again unless they turn Ambrose.

They can do the whole bro-mance feud with Ambrose, and they have Rollins when he returns.

I predict he will be taken out by whoever wins MITB this year. Come on Owens.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sonny Onoo looking happy in his older age, his son is a heck of a wrestler.
12733415_10207814523099215_3017757474132094325_n.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Rollins comes back heel I guess.

Pikma

Banned
There's a lot of things I enjoy about Roman Reigns, I could even say that I like him, what bothers me is the fact that the dude gets everything for fucking free, I don't feel like he has ever earned any of it, neither story wise nor performance wise.

Edit: man, I loved Ultimo Dragon and Sonny Onoo as a child.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Godfather to the WWE HoF.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel, I guess.

I don't really get the whole "let's induct anyone you remember to fill out the ceremony because we can't actually induct everyone good at once." Just don't have a big expensive ceremony.

Zach

There's a lot of things I enjoy about Roman Reigns, I could even say that I like him, what bothers me is the fact that the dude gets everything for fucking free, I don't feel like he has ever earned any of it, neither story wise nor performance wise.

Edit: man, I loved Ultimo Dragon and Sonny Onoo as a child.

Roman Reigns doesn't have much charisma. That's my hang-up with the guy. He's handsome enough. I don't really like his wrassle attire, but whatever. His wrestling is meh. But the key prob is no significant charisma or presence.

And I love Ultimo Dragon and Sonny Onoo as a gah dang grown man.

Top Bottom