• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, the 3d printing has crossed over to replicas, and the future looks good
c4tFLad.jpg
]
Fully Built
50 pieces were used just for this area alone
The details are fantastic

Think of how this could change future figures, where companies could release expansions/additions that fans can print out and add to their figure. Pretty neat.

Bombless

So, FigureGAF, we're back into the holiday season! That means it's time for the Jayhawk-FigureGAF-Christmas-Giveaway™!

Named after an illustrious member of our honourable community, the rules of this giveaway are simple :
I am in a giving mood since it is Christmas time. Quote this post and link a 4000 6000 JPY or less item on Amiami that is in stock. I will randomly pick from the first ten entries, and then PM the winner to get a shipping address.

Note that you do not need to quote Jayhawk's post, just this one.

Since the yen is weak and mom tossed some free money my way yesterday, I'm raising the bar to 6k. Should make for a more interesting hunt!

Ready? Set? GO!

Settin

So, FigureGAF, we're back into the holiday season! That means it's time for the Jayhawk-FigureGAF-Christmas-Giveaway™!

Named after an illustrious member of our honourable community, the rules of this giveaway are simple :

Since the yen is weak and mom tossed some free money my way yesterday, I'm raising the bar to 6k. Should make for a more interesting hunt!

Ready? Set? GO!
Dat Lucina figma prz.
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-009329&rank=

Einbroch

Banned
Preeeeeeeetty sure they have to be in-stock, Settin. Don't think Bombless wants to be sitting on that sweet 6k Yen for months.

Oh, and that's very nice what you're doing, Bombless. The year has been a good one for me, so unless there's something that I super-duper want, I'll let another person take the spot.

Settin

Preeeeeeeetty sure they have to be in-stock, Settin. Don't think Bombless wants to be sitting on that sweet 6k Yen for months.

Oh, and that's very nice what you're doing, Bombless. The year has been a good one for me, so unless there's something that I super-duper want, I'll let another person take the spot.
Q_Q
Good luck to whoever enters.

Ready? Set? GO!
Testing my luck
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-000534
Thanks for doing this :D
As if the plushies weren't enough.
Screw you The Pokemon Company.
How much is this? And is the pikazard plushie limited?

Super duper nice of you to do this Bombless!

Sadly, don't have anything I want from AmiAmi (and I shouldn't just get more figures for the sake of getting more figures) right now that's under 6k (ARTFX J Eren is 740 yen over, drat!), so I'll let someone else get a shot instead of me.

Labrys

Ready? Set? GO!

Wow, this is awfully nice of you!

I'll give it a shot then, here, Shuraki Trinity 3, Char at 4,180 yen.

---
Also, unrleated, but would you say yellowing on a figure would be worth a steep price drop? I found a Kotobukiya Mitsuru Kirijo for 7k but her chest area is all yellowed, is there a way to get rid of the yellowing or am I better off spending some more and waiting for one in better condition? I like Koto's better than Alters, otherwise I'd hunt for one of the many available.

CorvoSol

Ready? Set? GO!

Master grade Qubeley (here)

Ready? Set? GO!

I had to cancel my Ryuko figma order earlier in the year so another chance to get her would be wonderful. :eek:

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Dunno how much they are. Can't find the statue anywhere (well, I'm not completely sure what it's called).
I don't think it's limited, but they sold out of the first batch of the angry ones. They are restocking though.

I wonder if the statue is just a display for the store. Looks kind of big!

Glad I pre-ordered my Angry Charchu :) Can't wait for him to come in! Was close to ordering the Char parka too, but figured I probably wouldn't even use it.

yami4ct

PG Unicorn just shipped! Is it just me or has HLJ really stepped up their processing time game? I remember a few years back when it'd sometimes take them 2-3 days if not longer to get stuff out. Guess that means I'll certainly get him Monday or Tuesday depending on the will of US Customs.

Ready? Set? GO!

I just bought MG Turn A, so MG Turn X is looking mighty fine. (sadly, I cannot afford him this second).

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-GDM-2599&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dturn+x%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

(I was thinking of asking for RE/100 Nightingale, but I cannot ask anyone to pay to ship that monstrosity. I'll get him off of Amazon next time they price drop)

Arclaid

Cancelled Ace and ordered Syaoran. It was either that or cancelling some Kirby stuff, but that's too crazy for me to even consider.

Dunno how much they are. Can't find the statue anywhere (well, I'm not completely sure what it's called).
I wonder if the statue is just a display for the store. Looks kind of big!
I thought that too, but I did a bit of digging around. The statue is actually a music box and costs 6000 yen (search for オルゴール ポケモンセンターメガトウキョーOP).

chrono01

Ready? Set? GO!
This is super-generous of you, so I figured I'd toss my name in.

[An Orchid Seed figure I've had my eye on for a while but didn't order since I'm trying to "cut-back", but would still love to add to my collection. -_-]

Minori Aiba: [5,000 Yen Sale]

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...aker=OrchidSeed$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

[I know this won't improve my chances, but once again, you're awesome for doing this.]

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I thought that too, but I did a bit of digging around. The statue is actually a music box and costs 6000 yen (search for オルゴール ポケモンセンターメガトウキョーOP).

Neat :) The pic of it made the size look a little deceiving.

Caladrius

Ready? Set? GO!

I'll bite. (And thanks for offering this up for us.)

EDIT: Didn't read the OP right. Araragi Nendo then.

Kind of amazing I do as well as I can in English considering I can't seem to read for jack.

Ready? Set? GO!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ywords=patlabor$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Revoltech Patlabor 3,888 yen.

Gandara

Ready? Set? GO!

Again very nice of you to do so

Super Action Statue - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part.VI 68. Jolyne Kujo (Hirohiko Araki Specified Color)(Released) [4000yen]

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/review?scode=FIGURE-006454&page=

Neo Dark

Ready? Set? GO!

Well let's see if I can take slot 10 then http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005755

Bombless

The participants :
kuroneko0509
Labrys
Dandy Crocodile
CorvoSol
yami4ct
chrono01
Caladrius
Christopher Mackenzie
Gandara
Neo Dark

The results thanks to Random.org's random listing (top one wins):
yami4ct
CorvoSol
Caladrius
kuroneko0509
Labrys
Dandy Crocodile
Neo Dark
chrono01
Christopher Mackenzie
Gandara

Congratulations yami4ct! And since your pick was quite cheap I'll throw in CorvoSol's Qubeley in there as well.

PMing you guys for the shipping adress.

yami4ct

The participants :

The results thanks to Random.org's random listing (top one wins):

Congratulations yami4ct! And since your pick was quite cheap I'll throw in CorvoSol's Qubeley in there as well.

PMing you guys for the shipping adress.

Holy crap! Thanks so much. Glad to see Corvo getting his Qubeley as well. Really cool, underrated suit. Happy my soon to arrive Turn A will have his arch nemesis.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Is there a reason why she is so cheap compared to her original price? (Besides the fact that she is pre owned.)

http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-003394

Amiami lowered the price because she's awesome and they want you to have her... I've picked up all my space girls for 47-50% off retail price, makes me question per-ordering them at full price if I can just wait for them to drop, but that would make me a stingy cheap bastard...

That's super fucking awesome of you, not only for remembering jayhawk but giving stuff away while your jobs in question....
Just don't tell me you used the "John Matrix" money for this, he'll never forgive you...

Sideshows 1/6 scale Temple of Doom Indiana Jones figure is up for pre-order no NRD, so you can cancel when ever, debating if I need 2 Indy's or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom