• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year FigureGAF!!

So I guess I was wrong about the last package for the year, customs must really need the money...

New Seven Deadly Sins, still waiting for Massive Tits to arrive...
jiM08lf.jpg

Now in the spirit of Pokemon, I gotta catch them all, and although I have the rest on pre-order (including all the "variants"), I'm now a little bit concerned about Beelzebub, can't seem to get past the extreme loli look, especially without the clothes. I don't mind having perverted huge naked boobs in my shelf, but this one is messing with me...

Anyway, also finally took Red (not that one) out of the box, she looks amazing.

Bombless

My first New Year's resolution is to no longer be a lazy ass, so I finally tossed all my 40k stuff in an amiami box, cleared the 50 or so White Dwarf mags in the paper bin, rearranged most of my shelves in a more logical way and here is the result.

As you can see, there's plenty of free shelf space now...which means I can finally tackle this tower of mine.

I won't do it tonight since I have to get ready for the party, but expect some nendo pictures tomorrow!

Bombless

BloodOmen...that Beelzebub issue...I'm laughing to tears here. Also that's a lot of life in a single picture!
Seeing other people's Nendo towers makes me feel better about mine.

There's actually more of them but I deemed the structure barely stable and decided to store the others elsewhere.

My first New Year's resolution is to no longer be a lazy ass, so I finally tossed all my 40k stuff in an amiami box, cleared the 50 or so White Dwarf mags in the paper bin, rearranged most of my shelves in a more logical way and here is the result.

Fellow Dark Angel player I see.

That deadly sin picture with those censors rofl. Mine are all clothed except mammon. Debating only because Im not sure what looks better. Not a fan of large mass black blob

BloodOmen...that Beelzebub issue...I'm laughing to tears here. Also that's a lot of life in a single picture!

This is serious! I'm stuck between my desire to collect them all and the "you pervert" looks that I'll get for displaying her. I better quit this figure collecting business while I can... Ops, just ordered another one, dammit.

And what do you mean by a lot of life? Are you implying that I like big boobed figures? How dare you! Never!! To prove it, I'll leave my top 5 MFC stats here.

01. large_breasts (107) 02. long_hair (82) 03. high_heels (52) 04. cast_off (40) 05. thighhighs (39)

Oh... that went well...

Also, on another subject, I know that Griffon is usually a no-no, but I collect Sonicos and then I saw this:

Should I expect high levels of disappointment?

CorvoSol

Finally together at last.

------

For waterslides did you use softer and setter?

Setter let the waterslide move around and bend to different surfaces.

Softer will melt the waterslide and stick to the surface like paint.

Nah I just used water. In retrospect some manner of chemical was obviously needed for this process and I just didn't take the time to educate myself. I rushed, and I've paid the price. I don't care too much at this point, though, but in the future I'll keep it in mind.

That is some awesome shit right there man! I've always wanted to get some MG and PG Gundams but never could bring myself to pay that much for them. A friend of mine has the PG Strike Freedom and Wingo Zero Custom and they're awesome.

I'd probably kill to get my hands on a PG Wing Zero Custom. That remains my favorite Gundam all these years later.

A gunpla AND a mini waifu! Great shots man. The shots of the couple are d'awwwwww!

That shot better be cute, considering the hell of a time I had putting them into and out of that pose, hahaha. The funny thing is that both the ZZ Slim and the MG Qubeley had GIGANTIC KNEECAPS and so posing them close together is a serious pain in the ass. Add into this the fact that their arms aren't the most flexible things (ZZ Slim's technically are, but they're covered in decals I don't wanna knock off, and are attached in a way that makes them pop out of their sockets with ease because the designer didn't think to use a ball-joint for them like the legs) getting just that shot alone was a pain in the ass.

STILL, really cool kits so Christmas turns out to have been super awesome even in a year where I had no money to buy any for myself.

omlet

This is serious! I'm stuck between my desire to collect them all and the "you pervert" looks that I'll get for displaying her.
Huh? Unless you were going to display her without her clothes on I really am not seeing the issue here lol... (if you were, then, well, yeah, I don't know what to say).

I guess take my opinion with a grain of salt, or something... I don't display cast offs cast-off, period,, but most of my collection is
between flat and normal.

Acid08

Banned
Well, looks like I'll be getting Megahouse Yukiko for free! Ordered it two weeks ago(with standard shipping) from Amazon, still not here. No tracking updates since last Friday. Sent them a complaint email and I'm getting a full refund so IF it ever shows up I'll have a free figure. I sure hope it shows up, there are Gundam Markers in there there too -_-

Wanderer5

This is serious! I'm stuck between my desire to collect them all and the "you pervert" looks that I'll get for displaying her. I better quit this figure collecting business while I can... Ops, just ordered another one, dammit.

And what do you mean by a lot of life? Are you implying that I like big boobed figures? How dare you! Never!! To prove it, I'll leave my top 5 MFC stats here.

01. large_breasts (107) 02. long_hair (82) 03. high_heels (52) 04. cast_off (40) 05. thighhighs (39)

Oh... that went well...

692.gif

Bombless

Oh... that went well...

Also, on another subject, I know that Griffon is usually a no-no, but I collect Sonicos and then I saw this:

Should I expect high levels of disappointment?

You'll regret not having the entire collection, flat chest be damned. The Deadly Sins look good, they look even better together.

Your MFC stats... NicholsonNod.gif

2.5 Sonico by Griffon? Stay away. Stay the heeeeeell away. Unless she gets a soft bust. But even then, I'd say to stay away.

omlet

Well, looks like I'll be getting Megahouse Yukiko for free! Ordered it two weeks ago(with standard shipping) from Amazon, still not here. No tracking updates since last Friday. Sent them a complaint email and I'm getting a full refund so IF it ever shows up I'll have a free figure. I sure hope it shows up, there are Gundam Markers in there that too -_-

How much did you pay for it to begin with? If you do get an extra freebie I (or someone else here) might be interested in buying it... I'd need to look at some pics on MFC, though...IIRC the Megahouse paint job is very glossy and I'm not sure I'd like it.

You'll regret not having the entire collection, flat chest be damned.
3KTmJLF.gifv

Acid08

Banned
How much did you pay for it to begin with? If you do get an extra freebie I (or someone else here) might be interested in buying it... I'd need to look at some pics on MFC, though...IIRC the Megahouse paint job is very glossy and I'm not sure I'd like it.
Paid $40 for it. At this point I want the paint pens in that box more than the figure :lol. Gives me an extra $50 to funnel into another fig I guess, I just saw there's a Rain Mikamura figure.....

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

I want Beelzebub and Satan. I wouldn't worry too much about having Beelzebub around - as long as she still has her clothes on - her pose isn't lewd.

All my cast-off figures still have their clothes on actually - they usually just look nicer that way, and it's closer to the source material most of the time anyway.

omlet

Shocking truth! Might redo top 10 of year. New challenger appear! Chaika blow away competition. Mui~
I looked at pics of this one before and it does look pretty nice. That gun is pretty awesome. However, I have no attachment to the character so I didn't get it.

And isn't Yukiko just the cutest darned nendo? Somehow she just works so well in that form factor and her nendo faces are perfect.

kewlmyc

Chaika looks great!
Yeah she does, but I noticed mine has a slight error on it. The front white extension on her dress is supposed to be facing down like the others, not up like that. No matter how much I bend it, it just bends back into the position in the picture. Not that big of a deal though.

I looked at pics of this one before and it does look pretty nice. That gun is pretty awesome. However, I have no attachment to the character so I didn't get it.

And isn't Yukiko just the cutest darned nendo? Somehow she just works so well in that form factor and her nendo faces are perfect.

Yeah, she's great. She even came with the gag glasses which I put on Aigis.

omlet

Yeah, she was like the 2nd or 3rd nendo I bought. So cute. I'm not using the gag glasses for anything right now but they are a funny accessory.

Man this thread goes quick. Anyway I have my new camera now! I probably wont retake any pics, it was mainly so I have the ability to upgrade down the road for better flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom