• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

apricot

I just can't do Utapri. Their designs are just so over the top, and this is coming from someone who actually likes the designs for DMMD. If the anime were good that'd be one thing, but I actually have really high standards for reverse harem. Gotta have good writing or I'm not buying it (speaking of which, I'd kill for some Ouran love in this modern day of figures.)

I know, I kind of suck as a fujoshi.

Eh, there's nothing wrong with not liking it. It's pure cheese for me, I don't think of it as good, but it's fun and I like the designs + VAs. It's funny you say that if the anime were good it would be one thing, but then also say you like DMMD, and that anime... yikes XD

OURAN THOUGH I would die a thousand deaths for some nice Ouran figs

RMI

Banned
Last year's snow miku was a lot more cute. I barely managed to escape with my wallet intact then, but now I feel perfectly safe. I'm already not that into Nendos so this one doesn't do much for me.

Eh, there's nothing wrong with not liking it. It's pure cheese for me, I don't think of it as good, but it's fun and I like the designs + VAs. It's funny you say that if the anime were good it would be one thing, but then also say you like DMMD, and that anime... yikes XD

OURAN THOUGH I would die a thousand deaths for some nice Ouran figs

I liked UtaPri's anime. Idol shaking, fun songs, season 2 was basically throwing out the female protag and have all the boys date the prince instead, so much fun.

----------------------------------------------

B2kkStACIAEvSjK.jpg

Another Haikyuu! nendo

Meyneth

Except for the snowflakes in her hair.
And the random snowflake headband/trimming.
But everything else is spring: The little raindrops, the lily of the valley, the green leaf umbrella

Very early spring, when it's still kind of frosty but the lilies and tulips start sprouting.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I see Amiami has Daisuke Jigen up for pre-order already, 8,050 JPY ain't too bad, but are they releasing the whole crew or just him?

I want a set of Lupin figures that aren't prize figures, and it has to be based off the new stuff.

I guess it's like hoping for high quality Bebop, Gatchaman, or Devilman, might as well be pissing into the wind...

I feel like I'm losing interest in non-bishoujo (as in specifically made by Kotobukiya) figures. The bishoujos were what got me collecting in the first place because they were comic-related, and I'm a big comic fan. But I'm starting to feel pretty apathetic toward anything that's not specifically from one of Koto's bishoujo lines. Probably better for my wallet, though.

apricot

I'm not sure what I feel about 2015 Snow Miku! I think she's adorable but I don't feel the burning desire to have her like I did last year's. When preorders finally go up I probably will though, but I'm finding myself less inclined to get YET ANOTHER Miku

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I suggest GAF puts on their collective thinking caps and come up with a design for Snow Miku 2016.

My first suggestion would be to change her hair colour to brown, reduce the length of her twin tails and tie them with red ribbons, give her bangs straight ends...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, temp. Because I need to fit in like ~7 more Nendoroids and a few boxes of Petit Nendoroids. And take pics during the day.
Need to reserve space for the Girls und Panzer tank.

george_us

I feel like I'm losing interest in non-bishoujo (as in specifically made by Kotobukiya) figures. The bishoujos were what got me collecting in the first place because they were comic-related, and I'm a big comic fan. But I'm starting to feel pretty apathetic toward anything that's not specifically from one of Koto's bishoujo lines. Probably better for my wallet, though.
Until next week when you preorder three non-bishoujo figures.:p

Einbroch

Banned
I am also feeling the pinch. These last few months I've set a 10k limit every month. The only exception being Snow Miku and Racing Miku not applying.

February is only 3k and March is only 6k. April is a little more because of Racing Miku but still only at 11k.

I'm over death months, like Freeza said a few days back.

omlet

I am also feeling the pinch. These last few months I've set a 10k limit every month. The only exception being Snow Miku and Racing Miku not applying.

...I'm planning to double my figure shelving this month...

...I'm telling myself it's just to space out the overflow I have right now, but I know better than to believe myself...

FrostyCollects

Neo Member

Trying not to start 2015 with a big bang as well. The only 2015 non-Nendo preorders I made so far are Juri and Yamato Kai (Heavy Armament).

Ban Puncher

Temp pics for now; need another shelf and better lighting.

Where do I get those plastic shelves? Everywhere I look either looks at me like I'm some kind of mad person when I ask or I search eBay and they are hella expensive with hella expensive shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom