• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE ANOTHER!

Welcome, may I interest you in the upcoming Snow Miku or Re-Class? Perhaps some petites to get your toes wet? We also have a wonderful selection of ship girls if you'd just follow me to the back...

Not that interested in the KanColle stuff, but regarding the Snow Miku is that only via GSC's shop or is AmiAmi carrying it?

9975604_orig.gif
13 Nendos this month.
9975604_orig.gif

At this point, you have to be Figure Gaf's Nendo lord.

Just ordered Noel, and I've never even seen Sora no Method. She was just too cute.

Since it's only 13 episodes, I might just try watching the series this weekend.

Einbroch

Banned
Just ordered Noel, and I've never even seen Sora no Method. She was just too cute.

Since it's only 13 episodes, I might just try watching the series this weekend.

Yeah, I wouldn't. Just enjoy her cuteness. It's just...boring. It could have been heart warming if it were interesting, but it's not.

Just squee at your Nendo and enjoy the bliss.

Einbroch:
Snow+Miku+Butsuka+Runner+1
Snow+Miku+Butsuka+Runner+2

Another year, another iteration of Snow Miku--and another round of adorable mobile games to go with her! In Butsuka Runner take control of Miku and charge through a winter wonderland, collect coins and race for the top score. I can't think of a cuter time sink!

Download for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id951632070?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D8

Download for Googleplay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.crypton.butsukarunner
Gonna be busy the next few days or so leaving most of the newer figure updates to Raven777

omlet

Finally got my Archbishop nendo set up. When I opened her some of her parts were rather gummy from plasticizer migration, so I gave her a bath in some mild soap water, let it air out a couple days, gave the stubborn spots a little Magic Eraser rub down, and then let them dry again. Still doesn't feel completely normal but much better than before.

vqC4Cnm.jpg

RO, the original Massive Multiplayer Online Hat Game.

JP9tCFc.jpg

I got this new headband. What do you think?

T8F9pvt.jpg

Hm hm, yes, I know I look cute wearing this. (Face is one of the extras from #99)

yyQbUjn.jpg

More headgear than you can shake a Dead Branch at!

fN86sal.jpg

Time to go on an adventure with Droopy :3 the (highly reflective) pet poring!

Her stand is a bit of a tight fit between her torso and hair but it's sized perfectly for her. I like how her headband just fits over her hair so you can display her with no headgear if you want and she looks fine... whoever designed the Totori nendo should have taken notes from this one. Pretty happy with this nendo. Almost makes me want to go play RO again...okay, not really.

woot woot Amiami has requested payment for Erica Nendo! OHAYO OHAYO BONJOUR!
:eek: hi

Bored.
Guess I'll show you guys some of my stuff.

A couple of my Yamatos.
RuTJFsn.jpg

The figure that started my addiction.
pAjKWis.jpg

Some Moore pieces.
W9c5HZj.jpg

JiWQJWA.jpg

xue9bSW.jpg

UoJUo4Q.jpg

I'm probably going to pack these away once my Sideshows start arriving next week.

Giolon

Alright, ordered that Satsuki figma. Went for it on Amiami instead of the GSC exclusive one. That shit is 8k yen with shipping....

I went for the GSC exclusive. I need the reforged swords. T.T

I didn't go exclusive for Ryuuko though. The Mako stand-up was kind of a lame bonus...

Acid08

Banned
I went for the GSC exclusive. I need the reforged swords. T.T

I didn't go exclusive for Ryuuko though. The Mako stand-up was kind of a lame bonus...

I'm getting the Satsuki Senketsu figure which already has them :p will probably display the figma with the other scissor blade.

yami4ct

Bandai just announced that the upcoming MG Double X will be compatible with the old G-Falcon kit. That's pretty awesome. They got me to order a 20-year old kit.

The problem? It's a 20-year old kit and it needs a lot of work. Going to be my first major modification/scratch-build. Still drawing up what I'd like to do to it. Definitely need to replace the thrusters as the ones on the original kit really, really suck. Also think I want to modify the cannons to make them a bit longer. Need to do something to the landing gear as well, but I can't for the life of me figure out what. Should be terrifying/fun.

Bombless

Hmmm, not eligible for Small Packet. Hate EMS, so let's try SAL Parcel...

SAL Parcel is terrible. Almost same price as EMS with the SAL speed. It's shit. SHIIIIIIIIT.

Edit : Enigmatikone, you sir have taste.

In mom related news, I asked her if she wanted a Snow Miku 2015 nendo and she asked for a link because she had forgotten how she looked. IMed back with the link and my phone rang 3 minutes later : "OF COURSE YOU ARE PUTTING AN ORDER FOR ME, HOW DARE YOU ASSUME I WOULND'T WANT THAT CUTIE?!?"

Wanderer5

SAL Parcel is terrible. Almost same price as EMS with the SAL speed. It's shit. SHIIIIIIIIT.

Edit : Enigmatikone, you sir have taste.

In mom related news, I asked her if she wanted a Snow Miku 2015 nendo and she asked for a link because she had forgotten how she looked. IMed back with the link and my phone rang 3 minutes later : "OF COURSE YOU ARE PUTTING AN ORDER FOR ME, HOW DARE YOU ASSUME I WOULND'T WANT THAT CUTIE?!?"

Oh my.XD

Just a couple more weeks! How much does shipping cost for US tend to be at the GSC store btw?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Love LIve prevented me from going full Nendo. The scale Honoka looked so much better than her Nendo and with their releases so close to one another it was either one or the other (unlike say Akari for whom I have both a nendo and a scale, but then again it's Akari).

Flat rate of 1k yen per item.

2k per shipment. More you order more cost-effective shipping is.

A shipping charge of 2000JPY applies per order, regardless of destination.

In principle, for every order there will be one package shipped. However, if the items in your order have multiple release dates, items may be shipped separately. In this case shipping fees will only be charged for the first shipment, and Goodsmile Online Shop will cover all additional shipping costs.

This is why I dare not go near ship girls

Funny thing is, KanColle has conditioned me so that I will never be able to see or hear anything to do with the original ships without thinking of all the daughters... I mean seriously, this wiki page on the Japanese naval fleet reads like an Ami shopping list!

Speaking of which, I think I'll have an order to collect today, actually :3 This little lot:

This brings me right up to date on my nendo full fleet (and a huggable Rensouhou-chan!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom