• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

B9OgsJ4CcAAu6ke.jpg

I want this...

who is this from and why do I have the urge to own her?
I know the answer to the second question thou P:

Eh, I just nabbed Re-class.

RE-KYUU IS CUTEST MONSTER!

Ordered

Although 'free' shipping was nowhere to be found... bit disappointing, as such I only ordered one.

I didn't mean to be awake prior to 7am on a Sunday morning, my brain was obviously shouting 'WONFEST!' at me while I slept... time to put a brew on and trawl through all the announcements!

*expects to send wallet to a watery grave*

If you pay through Paypal are you charged right away? Seems like that's the case at some places.

From GSC online store? I believe so. I already have a reciept from paypal. My actual account doesn't reflect the charge yet though.

PayPal says

Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account. Keep in mind, it may take a few moments for this transaction to appear.

chrono01

If you pay through Paypal are you charged right away? Seems like that's the case at some places.
There will be a pending charge listed in your account, but the actual funds won't be taken until a few weeks prior to release.

I'm not sure how it works if linked to your bank account, but I know if you pot to pay via credit card you won't be charged until just before release. I assume it's the same for a bank account.

There will be a pending charge listed in your account, but the actual funds won't be taken until a few weeks prior to release.

I'm not sure how it works if linked to your bank account, but I know if you pot to pay via credit card you won't be charged until just before release. I assume it's the same for a bank account.

Oooh, I was not aware of this, you are correct.

My PayPal is linked to my bank account. I purchsed Sakura Miku 2.0 when she went up, and I see no listing of the charge in my history, but at the same time she isn't pending either. Hmm..

EDIT: Yeah it seems even with a bank link, GSC won't charge until they ship. GSC is still showing Sakura Miku as Pending (PayPal), and PayPal has nothing on record for that date-range or price.

Acid08

Banned
Alright just put it through and Paypal sent me an email saying "You won't be charged until the merchant processes you order" which won't be until July.

Snow Miku get!

chrono01

Oooh, I was not aware of this, you are correct.

My PayPal is linked to my bank account. I purchsed Sakura Miku 2.0 when she went up, and I see no listing of the charge in my history, but at the same time she isn't pending either. Hmm..
There should be some listing in your account.

Did you receive a PayPal email after you placed your order? Regardless, I wouldn't worry about it too much, especially if it's listed under your order history in your GSC account.

But yes, you're not charged until a few weeks before shipping so, if anyone is worried about that, don't be.

You had to spend 10k or more for free shipping.

It didn't come up for me for Re x2 and that was with 10k worth in the cart. Oh well!

Coffee is by my side, time to vicariously enjoy all the highs and lows of the last 16 or so pages (and gently tell my wallet it's all going to be okay)

iHhbWatOPMQ54.jpg

Bombless

So I went and ordered nendos Haruna and Takao off the Abysse Corp french site. Their GSC stuff is reasonably priced compared to the GSC online store and factoring in the shipping + taxes it's also good compared to Amiami prices. Since almost all GSC stuff is available from them I think I'll be turning to them almost entirely unless there's some exclusives involved.

Edit : For the record, the shipping was 12€. It appears it's a flat rate because I paid the same amount for the single Wooser nendo. This makes it even better.

omlet

So I went and ordered nendos Haruna and Takao off the Abysse Corp french site. Their GSC stuff is reasonably priced compared to the GSC online store and factoring in the shipping + taxes it's also good compared to Amiami prices. Since almost all GSC stuff is available from them I think I'll be turning to them almost entirely unless there's some exclusives involved.

Edit : For the record, the shipping was 12€. It appears it's a flat rate because I paid the same amount for the single Wooser nendo. This makes it even better.

Guessing this is only the case (that being, comparable to/better than amiami) for European shoppers, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom