• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

cromofo

If any kind soul could inform me on what's new in F1 I'd appreciate it. Who are the big cats now? Any radical changes?

I've been out of the F1 loop for like 5 years now. With the news of Kubica coming back I'll most likely tune in again.

Last change that I can remember is that the cars we're required to start the race filled to the brim lol.

xrnzaaas

If any kind soul could inform me on what's new in F1 I'd appreciate it. Who are the big cats now? Any radical changes?

I've been out of the F1 loop for like 5 years now.

Last change that I can remember is that the cars we're required to start the race filled to the brim lol.

Mercedes owns, McLaren sucks.

Cars are faster since this year, but still sound bad.

Force India has greatly improved, Haas joined, Manor left (again).

We got some good rookies like Max Verstappen or Carlos Sainz.

Oh, and Bernie left (not this world so he can still buy a team or start his own series or whatever ;)).

Aiii

So not worth it
Williams immediately being dead last shows how close the midfield is these days. Should have at least beaten that crap driver of a Palmer though.

Sauber of course not being part of the midfield.

cromofo

Mercedes owns, McLaren sucks.

Cars are faster since this year, but still sound bad.

Force India has greatly improved, Haas joined, Manor left (again).

We got some good rookies like Max Verstappen or Carlos Sainz.

Oh, and Bernie left (not this world so he can still buy a team or start his own series or whatever ;)).

Thanks

Hamilton playing the long game since he won't start in front.

I know it's because of the short lap, but this is some V8-era super-mega-close timing clusters.

John_B

Nice lap from Hamilton on the super soft. So they will run him long in the first stint for the overcut instead of trying to fight his way through the cars. Not sure he can win if he has to wait for 20 laps behind a Red Bull or Raikkonen.

Aiii

So not worth it
VER in a race winning car must be scary as hell for Seb and Lewis. Come on RBR, get a good engine in there.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Bottas looking very strong in Q2.
Incredible time there at the end on the US tyre, nearly 0.5s quicker than Vettel also on US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom