• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

This is what i want.

How's the weather outlook for tomorrow?

mlJCszS.png

Zeknurn

Valsecchi is amazing.

He's quite energetic. Speaking of which, the Formula 2 feature race starts in 30 minutes and he will be commentating.

Oh, Sky F1 is finally showing the segment with Adrian Newey's Lotus 49. I'll make sure to tune in to the preshow tomorrow.

DBT85

Well, with Lewis fighting from 8th it should make it interesting.

Still not sure why gearboxes have to be consecutive races but power unit parts can be used higgledy piggledy.

Vet to be past Bot in 5 laps.

Aiii

So not worth it
Even if those were his race tires, he would have been allowed to change them for a set with similar wear if they were ruined or flat spotted.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So how long before Leclerc is in F1? Or has Vandoorne kind of spoiled things for F2 prospects?

Spots will open up all over the place if Kimi leaves Ferrari. Haas might be an option for LeClerc otherwise.

Edit: Sloppy driving at the start of the GP3 race.

RSP

So that wasn't necessarily his pace then? Sure hope not.
No, looks like BOT got a tow from a Force India as well that helped improve some small oversteer mistakes for him. I don't think any of the top 3 drivers had a perfect Q3 run this time.

30bhp more and an error from Alonso and Vandoorne still can't beat him 😂

No way McLaren keep him for next season. Awful. What excuses has he been spouting in his native tongue?

Amus says McLaren traded performance clauses in their Honda contract for monies. Honda won't break the partnership, no Mercedes PU for Macca.

Zaru

Last year's Austrian grand prix also started with the points-leading Mercedes driver suffering a 5 place gearbox grid penalty while the other driver started on pole, but Rosberg was somehow one better defensive maneuver away from winning that race.
A lot can happen tomorrow.
Considering the weather right now, a surprise rainshower isn't off the table.

I'm super LTTP, but I just saw the Williams Film Trailer and ;_;

Hopefully theres a US showing as well
but who am I kidding though

Lego Boss

I had a dream last night that there was going to be huge pile up in this race. Debris everywhere, card going full Crashtor over one another like Twisted Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom