• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm listening to this Dag Savage. It's alright, but it really feels like it fell out of a time warp localized in NYC circa 04. I mean, the guy seriously uses spiritual-lyrical-miracle in a non ironic way. He does drop references like he's in his mid 30s though, so that may be why. The beats are interesting. Pretty MOP sounding track to start the record off, then sort of bounces between stuff.

Esch

Banned
jokes on ya'll; that's my alt
IrishNinja is actually my alt

tumblr_msmds3aadY1qko5wdo1_250.gif

coldvein

Banned
there's a fat dude in my creative writing class who wont stop talking about wutang at every possible opportunity.

what do you do with a guy like that?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
there's a fat dude in my creative writing class who wont stop talking about wutang at every possible opportunity.

Discuss A$AP Mob being the leaders of NY culture and being more than the Wu has ever been.

Esch

Banned

Print this out and shyly pass it to him. Itll look double crazy cause you're white.

1318901901515_2688586.png

coldvein

Banned
Discuss A$AP Mob being the leaders of NY culture and being more than the Wu has ever been.

noted and hopefully done. bout to go off on this kid. jesus.

@ esch: hahahaha

its more my professor that has to deal with it, really .. as far as the flow of the class and stuff .. i just happen to be a guy who gets the dudes constant mouthy references. annoying as fuck.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

does he look crazy..... he might be crazy. Nature has taught me let crazy just be crazy because when you confront it...... it'll likely drive you crazy.

coldvein

Banned
the problem seems to be that he really is a fat 20 year old scrub who believes wu tang is the gopel. i dont even know. i tried to talk to him once or twice about rap. he's a retard.

cites all other corny raps too. at one point today teacher said "what?" and he was like "can i get a what what blah blah rush hour soundtrack blah blah"

i feel like he needs the talk but im not the guy to give it to him

IrishNinja

at one point today teacher said "what?" and he was like "can i get a what what"

iuwC8LW3rIhGY.gif

he got her good doe

veiny the thing is captain save-a-hoe at least gets pussy once in a while, what exactly do you think the reward is for captain save-a-herb

coldvein

Banned
ive taken all the advice given in to account. thanx bros.

now im just going to drink and listen to my sage francis mixtapes. ;_;

coldvein

Banned
irish, no. he got no nothing on nothing. he's an idiot. where i'm from we used to refer to people like him as "
wiggers
" dont know if that term is appropriate here.

IrishNinja

veiny as a high templar in the secret order of CAC's ima have to pull your card; you ain't got the clearances for that spiteful term brah

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kinda surprised people get away with saying cac on GAF though, considering all the other stuff you get banned for.

Fevaweva

Quick bit of Rap Theorycrafting:

If Dr. Dre actually wrote all his lyrics, would he be considered one of the best rappers of all time or at least top 20? If not, where would you put him if you were to make a list?

IrishNinja

its like they aint got urbandictionary out there
that's how you end up designing burger ads that say "ID HIT THAT" brehs

coldvein

Banned
you would say that. you bitches would say that.

edit: @irish: i looked at urbandictionary.

this has got to be the most racist thread on gaf.

WanderingWind

Quick bit of Rap Theorycrafting:

If Dr. Dre actually wrote all his lyrics, would he be considered one of the best rappers of all time or at least top 20? If not, where would you put him if you were to make a
list?

Lyricist, no. But sheer entertainer? He's up there. Chronic is a GOAT album and 2001 is a classic.

It's actually a derogatory term for the quality of Rittz' music.

That's because Rittz is turrible. Siddx's lurking ass knows this in his soul too

coldvein

Banned
to get it back on topic from you *** *** ***** using slurs against people ..

i listened to that new melker project shit, the apparent sequel to ballin oates. it aint that. the nas track is alright but thats it.

coldvein

Banned
my thoughts redacted at the suggestion of wandering wind. my bad if that was too harsh.

polar bear status, i dont like to hear about it though.

you understand why this bothers me.

WanderingWind

my thoughts redacted at the suggestion of wandering wind. my bad if that was too harsh.

polar bear status, i dont like to hear about it though.

you understand why this bothers me.

Not really, but those are your feelings. Was just explaining the term cause you asked man.

As soon as Snoop takes a back seat right after Lil' Ghetto Boy the album just shits itself and doesn't recover until the Outro and Bitches Ain't Shit.

Well, I think shit the bed is too harsh, personally...lol. Damn. Not a WC fan?

coldvein

Banned
Not really, but those are your feelings. Was just explaining the term cause you asked man.

i'm just gonna point it out and leave it at this, i dont really appreciate ANY BODY being designated as something by their skin tone. like "damn im hella white" that bothers me. or "that light skinned nigga" that bothers me.

i'm not gonna cry myself to sleep or anything, i'm just saying i don't think that shit belongs as part of the discussion.

WanderingWind

i'm just gonna point it out and leave it at this, i dont really appreciate ANY BODY being designated as something by their skin tone. like "damn im hella white" that bothers me. or "that light skinned nigga" that bothers me.

i'm not gonna cry myself to sleep or anything, i'm just saying i don't think that shit belongs as part of the discussion.

Fair enough. It doesn't bother me personally to make fun of my whiteness, but I'm not every person in the world.

...I do find it funny that you used "hella" for the white dude example though

coldvein

Banned
...I do find it funny that you used "hella" for the white dude example though

well shit man, i know the dialect!

i just think that overall its a detrimental thing, and always will be. i wouldnt dare try to ridicule someones opinion on here because they were more brown than me. why would any brown person on here try to ridicule someone elses opinion because theyre not as brown?

i know this is gaf hop, i know this is fun and games etc etc, but really, i think that shit is real, and is toxic, and is perpetuated every time it is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom