• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

I can respect Riff's game because at least he'd dedicated it to the point of self destruction. He will never live down MTV and BET tattoos. Keep my name out ya mouths esch, pp.

overcast

Just chatted w/ an Amazon rep. Getting that 8$ 808's vinyl

tumblr_mr8imoVIxG1rwp9rvo1_400.gif
Fuck yeah.

Yung Lean is better than Riff Rafff tbh.

codhand

Spicy two piece and a biscuit, side of fries, extra hot sauce and BBQ sauce.

or same thing with spicy strips if you're not down with bones

spicy? maybe if you wanna wait, cause no matter where i go, they never have the stock, and have to drop it in the fryer. plus dats what hot sauce is for. also i'm with Esch, bone-in, is always better.

Popeye's spicy breast strips.

Leave your struggle bones in the 1900s.

you like your meat anonymous.

DeadTsar

Same. Ross ready to bounce back?

SMH @ Mastermind sounding better than Oxymoron off of the snippets.

LAWD @ SANCTIFIED
DAT TRANSITION
GAWD
GAWD
GAWD

Fuck the people who did that snippet, they did that shit on purpose. Sanctified gonna be a hood anthem.

exarkun

I stan for Officer Ricky aka The Black Colonel. Not MMG tho, outside of Omarion and Wale that shit gets wack sometimes. Sanctified sounds like it will thump in my vehicle for a bit longer than a minute.

My favorite thing about Ross? Ninja don't discriminate about his chicken. He spits that shit about KFC, Popeyes, and the god tier of wings, Wing Stop. Lemon Pepper and Atomic. Oh shit.

Annddd since its been stuck in my head all day...Gas Pedal Gas Pedal Gaaaas Pedaaaal

coldvein

Banned
just saying there is such a thing as a hangover where you wake up, you cant breathe, you feel like your kidneys have been stabbed, everyone hates you, you fucked up your chance with _______, you'll never be proud of yourself again. chicken doesn't help that shit.

please excuse my alcoholic droll

PBY

Banned
just saying there is such a thing as a hangover where you wake up, you cant breathe, you feel like your kidneys have been stabbed, everyone hates you, you fucked up your chance with _______, you'll never be proud of yourself again. chicken doesn't help that shit.

please excuse my alcoholic droll

Coldvein da gawd

coldvein

Banned
turn that frown upside down man. i'm as fine as i can be right now. im blessed. im alive. i got shit a zillion other people dont. searching for the truth. just been down some black holes in my time. its life.

speaking of hangovers: hip hop :

http://youtu.be/I8GUUZxbjzE

Esch

Banned
This Ross album sounds kinda dope from the snippets. Is the fat man bout drop some solid 4-4.5 mic shit? Really wish spitta was on Supreme tho

PBY

Banned
This Ross album sounds kinda dope from the snippets. Is the fat man bout drop some solid 4-4.5 mic shit? Really wish spitta was on Supreme tho
I think it's gonna be nice. Sounds expensive at least. Ross is spittin on some of those snippets too- hope Wayne channels some 07 shit.

Esch

Banned
I think it's gonna be nice. Sounds expensive at least. Ross is spittin on some of those snippets too- hope Wayne channels some 07 shit.
I did the banderas gif during most of that shit. Ross actually paid money for some dope soul based beats, that 93 to infinity beat was :whew: status. Looking forward to it now; I loved Devil is a Lie and War Ready and it seems like he picked the right style beats this time. Less of that Maybach Music/smooth ross.

exarkun

Church's biscuits tho...ughhhhh

I'd give up the muffler on my car for Wayne to be on his 06-08 shit again on Ross' album. Always think about the assload of mixtapes he put out in that timespan

Grzi

Mastermind >>>> Oxymoron, no doubt about it, sorry brehs.

Only snippets, but you can tell Ross really worked on his flows some more, he spits nice, can't wait for the full thing to drop.

coldvein

Banned
on the topic of documentaries, i highly recommend the Doomtree production "Team The Best Team". if you already hate white rappers and producers it will make you hate them more.

mooooose

I bet whatever songs Oxymoron is missing (Californication, EAT, Druggies with Hoes Part Trois) and the Fly Lo songs and whatever else Q has with Alchemist will be better than Oxymoron. This album is just a huge missed opportunity. This should've been much easier for Q than he made it for himself.

No one wanted to hear Q X Raekwon. No one wanted Q on a Tyler the Creator beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom