• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohnonono

Finally picked up the Rashad album. Way better than I thought it would be. This will make up for if Q drops the ball for me.

Esch

Banned
Pharrell pls

We are not ready for the bomb that is about the dropped on the game

iToabSOdA1nZM.gif

Esch

Banned
guys, spindashing prefers kfc to chick fil a or popeyes

is this what playing sega consoles does to a man

Esch

Banned
the colonel has never let me down

The colonel lets you down every time you bite into some of his soggy, heat lamp warmed, sub grocery store quality chicken. Mashed potatoes? trash, fake flake shit. Coleslaw? watery garbage. Same for any veggies. You can't be from the south or midwest saying some wrong shit like this. East Coast chicken
flabbynsick.png

edit: i guess the wedges and mac and cheese are straight but I haven't had KFC since the double down dropped

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Mac and cheese ain't as great as it used to be.

Wedges and biscuits are still king

The colonel lets you down every time you bite into some of his soggy, heat lamp warmed, sub grocery store quality chicken. Mashed potatoes? trash, fake flake shit. Coleslaw? watery garbage. Same for any veggies. You can't be from the south or midwest saying some wrong shit like this. East Coast chicken
flabbynsick.png

edit: i guess the wedges and mac and cheese are straight but I haven't had KFC since the double down dropped

I dunno what KFC your ass is eating at but breh the chicken is good over here in Queens

shoutouts to the wedges though, never been a fan of the coleslaw but I'm not a coleslaw guy in general

See, even I can admit that looks shit. I wouldn't eat at a spot serving me chicken that looks literally like a hooker's anus

Still a member of the Colonel Corps though fuck outta here with this blasphemous propaganda

coldvein

Banned
my grandfather on my dads side was apparently a close friend of colonel sanders the KFC dude.

he was apparently also in the KKK fwiw

IrishNinja

guys, spindashing prefers kfc to chick fil a or popeyes

is this what playing sega consoles does to a man

man don't put this on my peoples, we fucks with popeyes
tbh i haven't had chick fil-a ever since by the time they opened up out here the whole anti-gay thing was going on but i still really wanna try that shit sometime with like bootleg money

The ghost of siddx wants me to ask "Nicki Minaj, is that you?"

ahahaha, somewhere he's carving obscenities into a bar with a broken bottle & smiling

Esch

Banned
man don't put this on my peoples, we fucks with popeyes
tbh i haven't had chick fil-a ever since by the time they opened up out here the whole anti-gay thing was going on but i still really wanna try that shit sometime with like bootleg money

yea, i stopped doing that for a minute then I realized the electronics i'm typing this message on are built with asian slave labor and created from rare earth metals paid for with african blood. ideological consistency and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom