• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that gif that Enzo once posted that was like "Every time Mooooose posts this is how I imagine him looking like".

Also the Cudi album is pretty meh. Only 5/10 tracks actually have lyrics on them.

And by lyrics I mean moaning.

just realized blackace barely posts anymore

last post was over a week ago

Noticed that too
images

exarkun

Cudi has been on that slippery slop of too much drugs since halfway through his second album. Dunno how dudes defend his ass over and over again saying "He makes music bro, not just hip hop." Well, that aint what his fans that downloaded that first mixtape and supported him through some of the albums want to hear.

I fucked with some of Indicud cause it had nice beats and I like HAIM, but the highlights of that album was mostly the hooks. Sad, cause I liked the dude alot those first few years.

Danny Brown ✔ @xdannyxbrownx
Follow
Haven't drunk any lean since Jan. 17th 🙏

Follow
No more withdrawal symptoms anymore .... Life is great now bruh bruh glad I got over that chapter in my life

Follow
Now I can concentrate on what matters most and that's delivering the best music I can possibly make and I promise I won't let anyone down

Danny did it y'all

Cudi has been on that slippery slop of too much drugs since halfway through his second album. Dunno how dudes defend his ass over and over again saying "He makes music bro, not just hip hop." Well, that aint what his fans that downloaded that first mixtape and supported him through some of the albums want to hear.

I fucked with some of Indicud cause it had nice beats and I like HAIM, but the highlights of that album was mostly the hooks. Sad, cause I liked the dude alot those first few years.
Didn't he go clean for a period when making WZRD? No idea whether he fell back into it, but I would assume not since we don't see videos of him crawling/being dragged out of clubs anymore.

Didn't he go clean for a period when making WZRD? No idea whether he fell back into it, but I would assume not since we don't see videos of him crawling/being dragged out of clubs anymore.

Yeah, If I remember correctly WZRD was made at a point where he stopped smoking. But I remember him uploading a video of him revealing an Indicud track and right before he revealed the track he rolled up a blunt so lol, pretty sure he's still smoking.

Dude can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned (well not that white, stay off that shit), I just want good music.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Where's that gif that Enzo once posted that was like "Every time Mooooose posts this is how I imagine him looking like".

Also the Cudi album is pretty meh. Only 5/10 tracks actually have lyrics on them.

And by lyrics I mean moaning.

At this point I'll rather have tracks without lyrics than Cudi's tone deaf moaning. I feel like someone needs to sit the dude down and explain to him that no one wants to hear that, ever. I don't mind him singing hooks every now and then, but he's gone off the deep end with that shit. It's disappointing because I love a lot of what he's done.

Kwixotik

I don't think Cudi understands that he is a rapper. And I think people have already explained that to him.

Back from when WZRD came out:
"Ok so just a heads up, my weak ass label only shipped 55k physicals cuz they treated this like some indie side project tax right off. So i apologize on behalf of my weak ass major label. And I apologize for the lack of promo, again, my weak ass major label. They tried to rush me thru this so i can just give em another MOTM, but guess what? Fuck that, next album is WZRD. MOTM3 on hold til 2014. who mad??? not me and @DotDaGenius : ) "

Then it gets bad reviews, then he makes Indicud and it gets bad reviews, then he makes more average singing shit... You'd think at some point he'd realize his label was right.

mooooose

Californication has a fucking terribad beat but ASAP and Q went IN. But the beat is so bad, the song is almost a complete failure. And the hook sucks, it's the only bad hook on Oxy.

Man, what happened?

edit - Fuck Q was EATING on this track. We need an album of Q EATING. Where the fuck was that?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Q stays being the most interesting up and coming rapper.

Q: I got EVERY Nas album on my phone brah, every Nas album.
Rosenberg: EVERY Nas album?! Every one? You got Nastradamus on there?
Q: ...
Rosenberg: Okay tell me what is the worst Nas album.
Q: I'll tell you exactly which album is the worst.
Rosenberg: Which one is it?
Q: ...yeah it's Nastradamus

rofl

Detox

Just got done watching part 1 of The Tanning of America. Predominantly through the lens of hip-hop the documentary covers black culture being accepted in America. I thought it was really good for an introduction covering the hardships they faced and eventually being accepted on MTV and getting endorsements from Adidas. I look forward to watching future episodes.

njean777

Listened to oxy again today and the album is just bland. I just cannot get into any of the songs. The beats are boring, and it just seems to not have any energy. I heard the rocky track and they flowed fine, but the beat is fucking terrible. Who fucking produced this album?

just heard Fuck LA. how is he gonna leave that off the album when theres so many mediocre tracks lol
It's every bit as mediocre as all the other mediocre ones. I'd love to hear all the crazy good shit he left off the album that people like him tend to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom