• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I got you guys. Gonna do a sit though listen of this tape. I did just download 222 megabytes of Migos afterall
ioAvV53fGMdGv.gif

overcast

By the time I get home I'm going to see what y'all think of the migos tape then hop on.

Going to a jazz club for my music class..

Esch

Banned
Migos No Labels II eschscale why review

1. Intro Pretty piff, sounds like sum super metroid sh!t. calling people out on copying them +
2. Copy Me - this shit ok, i aint mad at it but its not doing anything for me -
3. Contraband - this shit stupid. but it gets better and the flows later +
4. Add It Up - Now this is the trap i like, that ethereal with the keys +
5. Peek A Boo - Great followup. this shit got me doing the chief keef dance. best track so far +
6. Antidope - lawddd this is some 1991 Nobuo Uematsu shit. annadote +
7. Migo Dreams ft. Meek Millz – Meek feature coming in at the right time here. Plus they got a horn heavy and more anthemic autotune thing goin on. +
8. Kidding Me – I thought this was gonna be a shark jumper but I’m feeling the surprisingly tasteful strings in it. +
9. M&M – This shit got way too much autotune on it. This designed for you guys that smoke blunts alone and listen to 808s and think about giving yourself shotgun lobotomies. Pass -
10. Fight Night – Feelin it. Got some bounce in it, the claps, slight dash of waviness. Pretty good rebound. Will definitely throw in the whip/mixes when im trying to get people to party. +
11. Handsome and Wealthy – This some guuuuuurrrrlll shit. This is the disease that’s killing Atlanta. Next -
12. Birds – This is kind of a wild corny track. This is trying to be some soulful shit sorta? Bitches About serving? Nahh. -
13. YRH ft. Rich Homie Quan – definitely better. More of that energy. Feeling these Rozay esque synths. +
14. No F*ckin Wit – More autocroon ringtone rap shit. NEXT. -
15. Freak No More. – I feel like this is their attempt at a concept/storytelling track and it’s hilarious. +
16. Hot Boy – Fuck yeah. This is exactly what I need. Some of that trippy Bruce Faulconer shit, you know these dudes loved dragonball z growing up. HYPE HYPE +
17. Body Parts ft. MGK – The vibe of this song ain’t me. Just too serious sounding. Keep it light. Its not a bad track just not me. -
18. Ounces – This shit kinda straight. I’m feeling the nutty mad hatter style of it all. +
19. Emmitt Smith – This a banger, it’s reaaaaallly generic tho. Will enjoy when drunk. +
20. Built Like Me – YESSSSSSS, this is what its about. I actually got up to cook to this song. This is a cookin song if you’re tryna cook. +
21. First 48 – Yes. This is vaguely vaporwavey and it’s great. This is exactly how they should do downtempo. Magic. +
22. Payola – Goes hard as fuck. Perfect for highway driving I expect. Chorus is mad ehh, but it goes. +
23. Where Were You – Yeaaahh, this is corny as shit. This is more of that croony soulja girl tier crap? Why do trap artists do this? I’m not trying to hear you be soulful or chris browny. It never charts. It’s always wack. Stay in your lane brehs. -
24. Just Wait On It – WHEWWW Zay brought out the Metroid shit again for this one. Great pickup after the downing of that last track. Seriously crazy beat, loving the keys. +
25. Young Rich Ninjas – YOOOOO THEY DID NOT FLIP NOTORIOUS THUGS TO END A TAPE. Automatic victory. They won. This shit even singsongy and I’m not mad at it. +

Eschscaled 18/25

Comments: Samey, but there's some dope beats and if you cut the fat it's a pretty great tape, easily right up there with the best work they've ever done. They just need to cut it all down, and that includes staying away from these kinda whiny songs. I also wish they went in on more tracks. These guys can rap, and they should show it more.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
im gonna wait on Hq for the big boy. streams are for bandcamp mixtapes.
It's iTunes quality, and people are just ripping the files straight, aren't they?

Anyways, it's clear as crystal. Only listened to Sanctified but it was clear as hell and indistinguishable from good CD rips.

Esch

Banned
It's iTunes quality, and people are just ripping the files straight, aren't they?

Anyways, it's clear as crystal. Only listened to Sanctified but it was clear as hell and indistinguishable from good CD rips.
Word, well anyway don't think it's fair to give Ross a try while i'm chewing on Oxymoron.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
"EMMITT SMITH
EMMITT SMITH
UGHHHHH
EMMITT SMITH
EMMITT SMITH
EMMITT SMITH
WOOOOOOOOOO

I JUST TOUCHED DOWN ON A PUSSY *****"

*speakers rattle*

Was about to flip over a keyboard at work.

HiResDes

Man a brotha worked a ten hour nightmare shift, drove across the state border to have a magnificent burger featuring Philly cream cheese, jalapenos, a fried egg, and special sauce, and crashed for like five hours in the middle of the day to wakeup to some new Fraud, Migos, and Ross

dvv1Te9.gif

Esch

Banned
yea you gotta get that fried egg runny tho or you lost. protip: crack egg on the actual burger, then melt cheese on top of said egg to encase eggy goodness neatly in every bite.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Man a brotha worked a ten hour nightmare shift, drove across the state border to have a magnificent burger featuring Philly cream cheese, jalapenos, a fried egg, and special sauce, and crashed for like five hours in the middle of the day to wakeup to some new Fraud, Migos, and Ross

dvv1Te9.gif

New Fraud?

My car is thirsty for Mastermind.

You could say its "car ready".....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
that dope bitch sketch on MM has me feeling a certain way bruhs.... she sounds alluring as fuck with her raspy ass voice

Q: "What is a typical shopping day for you"

A: "Its never typical with me baby"

A: "I don't want to make you nervous"

A:"I wash my hair in champagne"

diddydatazz2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom