• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oxymoron's growin on me a bit. It's definitely not on the same level as GKMC, and there are throwaway tracks, but I still find myself playin it regularly.

the new sequence im putting together definitely helps things out (as with dumping purge/hoover from the track list).

Nobody off of MM
ooh.png

overcast

Those are some of my favorites on the album.
Nobody likes The Purge breh. Checking out Migos/Mastermind later.

How often do you guys try to let something sit? Cause I try to digest albums like a week at a time.

Jazz clubs are kind of cool. I can't shake the feeling of looking pretentious, but I think it's a good vibe. Can't drink alcohol which sucks (under 21), but I can mess with the food. Alone too, lmao. I've done worse things for a grade.

How often do you guys try to let something sit? Cause I try to digest albums like a week at a time.

Jazz clubs are kind of cool. I can't shake the feeling of looking pretentious, but I think it's a good vibe. Can't drink alcohol which sucks (under 21), but I can mess with the food. Alone too, lmao. I've done worse things for a grade.

I enjoy Jazz clubs, but the drinks are overpriced sometimes, and yeah the pretentiousness is annoying.

I usually do an initial listen to the albums that come out, then I put it away and listen to it again the next day. If I still wanna hear after that I tend to think it's a good album, but yeah, generally it takes me a while to form an opinion on an album, the more hype around it, the longer I take (It took seriously a month of going back and forth on MCHG before I decided it was good because I kept going back to it) to figure out if I'm gonna be listening to this regularly or just be forgetting about it in a few days.

Idk, it's not really an exact thing for me.

Esch

Banned

1)jazz clubs are great. Rarely a douche crowd and they almost always put a little more time into their drinks unless its a super busy night.

2)that depends on the album.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
what club you at?

I like going to a few out here, but can't really foot the bill lately (contract work fuckin' sucks sometimes).

Yoshi's out in Oakland is goddamn dope tho.

Friend sent me a few songs of MM, I don't really like Rick Ross as a rapper, but he probably has the best beat selections on all his albums which really elevates his music to me.

Tried listening to Oxy again and fell asleep. Woke up on Man aid The Year and realized I had missed a few tracks. Will try again tomorrow.

Los Awesome and Collard Greens back to back is just a horrible fucking idea.

DominoKid

these motherfuckers Ross and Montana just combined Luchini and Shame on a Nigga. did i hear that right?

i fuck w/ it. it's just funny though.

HiiiLife

Been behind on everything. Off first imoression, which y'all liking most? Oxy, Girl or Satellite Flight?
The Prodigy x Alch?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dawg, I used the exact same picture and put 'Listening to J cole' and got 100+ retweets lol

And time to eat on that rozay
oh shit I think you posted it on GAF too lol

For real though, there's way too much to eat ATM. Gonna stick to the full Oxy, Cudder and the BEEN TRILL for the next week or two at least.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ross albums are only about the production and features. He raps decently enough but most of the time it's not very interesting. I think if you like this about GFID it's only because you prefer this production. Ross is as bland as ever.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I straight up just want to fight a motherfucker right now. Mafia Music/War Ready is getting my blood fuckkkking pumped. I might just get arrested real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom