• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac and Cheese 3 is better than any Schoolboy Q project ever made. Straight up.

You hate Q, I hate French. Mac and Cheese 3 was straight GARBAGE in my opinion, and anything Q has done is straight garbage in yours. To each his own.

Mac and Cheese 3 ain't better than HnC breh

mooooose

lmao the quality of the songs got worse and worse until we ended up with the generic trap french bullshit that makes up the majority of who he is now

its hard to even call most of his stuff "wavy" anymore

ill give u the first few songs tho

Esch

Banned
lmao the quality of the songs got worse and worse until we ended up with the generic trap french bullshit that makes up the majority of who he is now

its hard to even call most of his stuff "wavy" anymore

ill give u the first few songs tho

Diamonds is a banger tho. Also I dont think french has to ride his wavy lane to be good or even make smash records; Pop That proved that he's good working from a generic trap frame.

French can't even hold himself for a whole album. I hate when artists litter their album with features everywhere.

On his own album, dude only had 3/13 tracks by himself. He needs features as a crutch to make up for the fact he can't make good music by himself (Even though his music sucks in general).

I do remember liking 'Water' off of Mac and Cheese 3 though.. even when I was stanning Cole at the time, I couldn't get into Diamonds.

Ohnonono

The runnin at the gym mix today is Run the Jewels and Step Brothers 2. Love the back and forth of both of these albums. Gotta power my lazy ass through some exercise!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I think someone should put a legitimate list together on classification of fans. The noisey one was funny, but drake and Kanye fan were throwaway
no one actually pays attention to noisey contributors are.

mooooose

Diamonds is a banger tho. Also I dont think french has to ride his wavy lane to be good or even make smash records; Pop That proved that he's good working from a generic trap frame.
french is basically a mirror image to asap rocky

but i dont think french can stand on his own as well as rocky

at least rocky had wild for the night

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I can't believe you people are pretending French Montana is anything but a sick joke perpetrated on the middle school suburbanites of the world. There hasn't been a more garbage rapper since Dru Hill hung up their sparkly spurs.

Esch

Banned
french is basically a mirror image to asap rocky

but i dont think french can stand on his own as well as rocky

at least rocky had wild for the night

that's a fair comparison and I agree, but he'll always have a job cranking out decent tapes.
I can't believe you people are pretending French Montana is anything but a sick joke perpetrated on the middle school suburbanites of the world. There hasn't been a more garbage rapper since Dru Hill hung up their sparkly spurs.

You never could ride the #wave :[

PBY

Banned
that's a fair comparison and I agree, but he'll always have a job cranking out decent tapes.

I do think that French shine's on his tapes and is kinda meh on his albums. He needs samples to really go wavey-hamtier, pardon my french was just aight. I don't mind his trap shit either, but I think it works better as interludes to the wave.

overcast

I think Rocky is dead inside, I am hoping for something good for his next album, but I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a Rocky track. Since the album for sure.

Esch

Banned
I do think that French shine's on his tapes and is kinda meh on his albums. He needs samples to really go wavey-hamtier, pardon my french was just aight. I don't mind his trap shit either, but I think it works better as interludes to the wave.
i agree w/ you. he should just eternally make mixtapes.

French Montana hypothetical to-do list:

pay for harry fraud beats
pay for dame grease beats
pay for zaytoven beats
pay for 808 mafia beats
pay for young chop beats
pay for travis $cott beats

tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif

Rocky's too busy trying to get into his modelling career. I've never seen a rapper give so little fucks about his fans ever.

Apparently Kendrick called in on Q when he was on Power 107, and started talking shit to him and he didn't know who it was lmao

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm not down with what is referred to as wavy, for sure. Because that's almost always code word for limp dick lazy rap over slowed down jacked beats. Fuck wavy. Take a second from smoking the shitty herb you got from behind the Waffle House and fucking focus.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
still havent bothered to learn to do the whole background switching thing

jwaqx6ybwdyzfgqjkr.png

since the backgroud was all white, just using the magic wand tool to remove the white initially would work, then a quick eraser tool set to 20-30% opacity around the edges would be cool.

it's a flabbynsick smilie tho, can't put that much effort into it.

Esch

Banned
since the backgroud was all white, just using the magic wand tool to remove the white initially would work, then a quick eraser tool set to 20-30% opacity around the edges would be cool.

it's a flabbynsick smilie tho, can't put that much effort into it.

still using gimp

jwaqx6ybwdyzfgqjkr.png
jwaqx6ybwdyzfgqjkr.png
jwaqx6ybwdyzfgqjkr.png
jwaqx6ybwdyzfgqjkr.png
jwaqx6ybwdyzfgqjkr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom