• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib – Pinata – 2/LP pre-order

tumblr_n1md0c0bH41ruy2ebo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1md0c0bH41ruy2ebo2_1280.jpg

Cudder

that Weeknd track on Mastermind, holy wow. dude can do no wrong. 4/4 on his albums and I cant think of a bad feature he's done off the top of my head.

exarkun

I can't tell if Mandela on the Cyhi tape is a dope track or really stupid. Only Cyhi can tread that line so carefully!

Damn, and gotta cop that Gibbs cd. Is it out already?

Kwixotik

I've been listening to Migos for like 16 hours and I just got accepted to a Doctor of Physical Therapy program.

I don't even have an appropriately celebratory gif for this moment.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Q enroute to do 150-160K First week

I WILL NOT EAT THAT DISC.

I NEED TO WIN THIS AVY BET. #OXYMORON
Wow. Massive W for Q. People will still downplay this here though.

Chop's Mom Drives Him Around the Nation's Murder Capital - Chiraq - Ep 6

WE DRIVIN FOREIGN CARS WITH NO LICENSE.

edit: Chop talking about the food in France has me fucking weak. "PIZZA WAS TURRRRRIBLE".
This series has been so strange lol

Also I forgot to quote it but that shitty hip-hop fan thing is amazing.

overcast

Fuck is wrong with Fantano's hair? He looks like an overgrown hipster rugrat brehs. Dude is really corny.
He's pretty self aware, dude makes fun of himself a lot. Seems genuine. I disagree often, but I like him.
Great.
that Weeknd track on Mastermind, holy wow. dude can do no wrong. 4/4 on his albums and I cant think of a bad feature he's done off the top of my head.
Way more interested to hear what Ocean has next, despite typically liking Weeknd more. I feel a lack of progression. He makes jams though.
Wow. Massive W for Q. People will still downplay this here though.
Seriously. Lot of Ls to hand out. You guys shit on his marketability and lack of a hit for months. Dude is gonna for sure out sell Sean, 2 Chainz, Pusha, and maybe even ASAP. I don't know what to attribute this to. Dedicated fanbase only goes so far I feel.

Really hyped for that Gibbs album, good god.

Esch

Banned
Its a stanbase. You guys have been stanning this shit for months, look at you. Also, Q did tour pretty well these past couple years. Good for him that he's hitting 6 figures

big sean must be salty doe

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
We can't really be that surprised that the crew of people in this room can't read mainstream trends can we?

imagebgacz.jpg

DeadTsar

Just back from a Future gig. Shit was sooo hype and dude played all the bangers.
Nipsey Hustle came out as well but didn't perform anything

Listening to some of the tracks that have come out from the MadGibbs team up.

I'm pumped. Here are the singles that came out a while. Some other songs have come out, but I just posted the singles. Shame and Thuggin' are music videos. I forgot how amazing the Thuggin' video is. Gibbs does some amazing videos.

Thuggin'

Shame

Deeper

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I havent checked out any of the MadGibbs singles, I'll keep it that way till release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom