• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Not sure what ya'll are hearing in Mastermind. Feel like we're listening to different records.

thabiz

apparently the new wu album doesnt have rae. guess they got tired of him holding up the project. june 10th is the date.

HiResDes

I have a confession there's this album I really like and having bumping relentlessly for the past week. I think it's the perfect album to throw on in the background while spooning with your girl or lighting up an L. I love the groove and I think that the rapper has received a lot of flack and lack of credit, even though he rides the beats impeccably and crafts some really seamless hooks that mesh perfectly with the mostly downtempo beats. He does this dubbing effect that makes some of his verses sound like hymnal chants, just is an understatedly dope project.

I have a confession there's this album I really like and having bumping relentlessly for the past week. I think it's the perfect album to throw on in the background while spooning with your girl or lighting up an L. I love the groove and I think that the rapper has received a lot of flack and lack of credit, even though he rides the beats impeccably and crafts some really seamless hooks that mesh perfectly with the mostly downtempo beats. He does this dubbing effect that makes some of his verses sound like hymnal chants, just is an understatedly dope project.
yeah man whatever you say

Esch

Banned

ib1WDT0QW8M0lJ.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Really? I thought the new CuDi was just aight.

Gonna give it another spin to get some better impressions though.

Cudder

is this what we're doing now, making other people guess what we like because you're too embarrassed to come out and say it?

Best line of Cilvia Demo is "Free Guwop if he in jail"

To me that line just cracks me up, like damn dude really is in jail and out so much you gotta drop a line like that?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cilvia Demo isn't bad, he just lacks identity for me. There are some songs where all of the pieces come together, but really he's missing the x-factor for me. I also don't think he has very good hooks generally aside from those same songs where all the pieces come together (RIP Kevin Miller, Cilvia Demo). His flow at times is very impressive and at other times I couldn't care. Listening to the rest of the album I just wanted more RIP Kevin Millers and Cilvia Demoes.

He's definitely talented, and I can honestly understand why people love it, serves a specific niche very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom