• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all ninjas better hope Kanye buys 500K copies of cudis album before next Tuesday because if not

I'm handing out L's and takin names brehs.

Q got more than 35K just in preorders PD

pUEOd4v.png

So I've been messing around with the tracklisting a bit, does this sound any better to you guys?

Detox

I don't blame the guys who betted against Q. Who knew people buy music from someone who admits his music sucks weeks before his album is released?

Hmmm.....that Mafia Music III article and there's another article about Stat Quo detailing his work he did on Detox....both articles just came out..........

Detox confirmed for 2014 release, just in time for 15 year anniversary of 2001.

PLEASEBELIEVE

injurai

Banned
I don't blame the guys who betted against Q. Who knew people buy music from someone who admits his music sucks weeks before his album is released?

He admitted his music sucks?

I do know I watched some interview with Charlemagne and all Q could talk about was making money and getting a big hit.

He just wants that life it seems. He's not a producer, other people make his music good or bad. Of course he can make it bad too.

On HnC I really just liked his vibe, his voice, and other than that the beats. He had stuff to talk about. Now I don't know whats going on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TOP DAWG SAID KENDRICKS NEXT ALBUM IS PLANNED TO DROP THIS SEPTEMBER.
Soul and Rock's projects are going to be intentionally given less breathing room. I think they understand Rock and Soul and less star power/potential and would just let them release their niche albums that still play off of the core TDE fanbase rather than build them up as the next thing like Q, because it wouldn't be worth it. I'm not even sure if Soul has a major deal. Rock would still be independent though.

codhand

i gave GKMC number 1, 2012, and never really listen to it anymore. it's like a stage play almost, gotta be a certain frame of mind.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i gave GKMC number 1, 2012, and never really listen to it anymore. it's like a stage play almost, gotta be a certain frame of mind.
Same. I don't think that devalues it really. I almost exclusively listen to certain subgenres of rap in certain frames of mind.

Cudder

TBH I think the only track from Oxy that I will still bump with any regularity is Man of the Year. Fucking love that song.

Soul and Rock's projects are going to be intentionally given less breathing room. I think they understand Rock and Soul and less star power/potential and would just let them release their niche albums that still play off of the core TDE fanbase rather than build them up as the next thing like Q, because it wouldn't be worth it. I'm not even sure if Soul has a major deal. Rock would still be independent though.
Soul doesn't. Really it's a great move to not have all their artists on major label imo. Look at how much Rashad moved just off the strength of TDE and he barley has shit out there.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Soul doesn't. Really it's a great move to not have all their artists on major label imo. Look at how much Rashad moved just off the strength of TDE and he barley has shit out there.
Yup. They might even be eating better than Q too going that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom