• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
Always have been a big fan of Mos Def, seems people stopped holding him with renowned there for a while and I couldn't understand why.

"War Ready" off Mastermind is straight hulk. That beat sounds like it's being unearthed from a million year long hibernation, and then Jeezy just beats the hell out of it

Jitters

Always have been a big fan of Mos Def, seems people stopped holding him with renowned there for a while and I couldn't understand why.

He is in the top ten of all time. BOBS and The Ecstatic are both 10/10. The New Danger is also amazing, it just went over people's heads.

BhhxbBZIYAAM73N.jpg

if Q gets this first week brehs..

DONT VISIT GAFHOP THAT DAY

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Despite Oxy being warmed over 50 cent B-sides, I wish Q nothing but the best. He gave us a great album in HnC, which is more than most rappers can shit out. I keep trying to listen to Oxy, hoping a mood catches me, but this record ain't shit. It's just bad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
In the Lab with Harry Fraud. Low key, NR has been killing these features and retrospectives.

CuDi seems pretty upset he's on Guilt Trip. As a CuDi fan it's the best thing he's done in years.. and that's not even the Kanye fan in my fighting.

Charli Baltimore ft. Trick Trick & Cash Paid - Hunn video.

Ross brags about his new house, talks truce with Jeezy.

Q still put out the better project.

Plus, yeah, Pitchfork.

Bink! Says “Mafia Music III” Was Meant For "Detox"
Interesting Story apparently Rihanna was suppose to do the hook originally.
Interesting.

Neither of them said who is rapping on how many tracks, if its just Bishop rapping on DOOM beats I don't really care.
DOOM beats Nehru rhymes, although DOOM will also rap on about half the tracks.

I wonder if they'll be Special Herbs beats from 2002 lmao. Fucking villain...

i was honestly expecting 60-70k for the album, im honestly surprised.

even just selling 400k LTD is big win for Q imo

Jay Rock & Absoul i really dont see selling shit for their bigger debuts though.

Esch

Banned
I was thinking it was gonna do Ferg numbers recently, but 115k was the most I thought it'd move. Guess there's more soulja girls out there in the world than I'm willing to admit.

scusthov.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom