• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

damn this YG album got me like

iXrXUTH6Kt7D8.gif

fuckin kid looks like Ben Vereen lmao

Esch

Banned
this is why i stopped reading the source inna day...it's like hearing jigga talk about art

Got to have things locked, champagne popped
Cruise around the world 'til the damn thing stop
Cop Rembrandt, hang 'em, pay the lot
Can't complain, we ballin, true or not ma?

Shawn Carter, 1998

clearly one of the worst songs on the album tho

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone ever listen to yak ballz back in the day?

I was going through some old music I used to be hooked on.

Was a big fan of lootpack back in the day too. Soundpieces is too good.

naw

wow

the soundcloud ran out of downloads, but I managed to download it and it's tagged as Act 2 on iTunes

it's happening brehs
cux1x3P.png

The song is dope, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 2014 has been too good musically for me to be worrying about Jay fucking Electronica releasing an album.

MThanded

when did this place turn into ktt?

I rarely frequent this thread.

Also you can preorder that gibbs from bestbuy for like 12 dollars. Its up there now. wasnt working before.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why the fuck is this so good? :(

I'm not even gonna allow myself to get hyped for Jay E: tags or not.

Feeling beatdown and still going raps. Wishing on stars bars.
Inspirational music.

MThanded

Jay Electronica is probably extremely hard on himself as an artist. So much so he doesn't like to release his own work.

MThanded

Got damn that jay e track is too good. It's greatness is confirmation we are never getting an album.

DeadTsar

New Jay Elec is beautiful. Seriously fuck Jay Z for holding this back

I pause, take a step back... record all the setbacks, then fast forward towards the stars in a jetpack

3 years

Man Jay Elec has so much potential. I really don't know if it's that he's lazy and enjoying the life of banging billionaires children and pissing off the baby mama.. Or is he just too scared that it won't live up to the hype ala DETOX?

Esch

Banned
New Jay Elec is beautiful. Seriously fuck Jay Z for holding this back
Yep its Hovs fault Jay E didnt capitalize on his hype with the exhibits and sprite commercial. Its jays fault that he promised an album on Christmas and failed to deliver. Its jays fault he shacked up with Badu and had a kid by her, then did nothing for years but suck socialite dick until he made it all the way to a Rothschild, where he preceeded to betray his baby moms and shack up with her, ruining a marriage. All while refusing to release any music of substance for years. Fuck Jay Electronica. Im not listening to any more of his one off songs, or his teasers for act 2. Hes gotta drop an LP for me to give him the click.

Also I got over my cocaine pinata rip quality. Easy AOTY type material. I didnt think madlib still had it in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom