• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
I liked alot of it, but I did think Cold Day in Hell and BFK were much better.
The highs were high, but way too many misses whereas Pinata keeps hitting that g spot (pause) track after track. I saw in the thread PD thinks its weighed down by some boring tracks, I can't find any besides like 2.

big ander

I gotta vent about this iggy azalea scourge. this chick is incomprehensibly awful. disappointed in Charli XCX just for being near her. This patois garbage sounds like this Birthday Boys sketch where bob odenkirk mostly says "who dat?!?" in a comical voice. fuck this noise, this shouldn't be allowed on the planet
The only boring track on Pinata (I think) is the last one

Big Baby Gandhi just released a beats mixtape

What's this, the second or third release he's put out since retiring

I wish his album with the Bjork cover, can't remember the title right now (edit: debut, lol), was actually good. I thought No1 2 Look Up 2 was awesome.

Cheddahz

Banned
What's this, the second or third release he's put out since retiring

I wish his album with the Bjork cover, can't remember the title right now (edit: debut, lol), was actually good. I thought No1 2 Look Up 2 was awesome.
If I recall correctly, he was retiring from solo rapping releases and he stated that he would still produce and appear on other tracks or something like that

T Dollarz

I loved BFK and ESGN. Both were top 10 material. But because of the production, features and cohesiveness, Piñata is AOTY material.

codhand

once you get that Barista cert tho, youre good money

http://scaa.org/?page=barista

woo, level your barista game up with CP201 Grind, Dose, Tamp, Extract

MSNgvlr.gif

thabiz

dont make me feel so poor this early in the morning

I wasn't trying to make you feel poor. just trying to point out that the amount on your pay stub isn't the only thing that matters when getting a job.

being a barista is a good job. when your fresh out of high school. not as a career.

coldvein

Banned
I wasn't trying to make you feel poor. just trying to point out that the amount on your pay stub isn't the only thing that matters when getting a job.

being a barista is a good job. when your fresh out of high school. not as a career.

i guess i felt the same way at some point, but to me if you're taking home 30k+ a year that's a good job.

again, yes, im poor.

ehhhhh, I'm going to disagree, if it makes someone happy to be a barista and consider it a career then good for them.

I have met quite a few people who have made "after school jobs" into careers. They simply can't imagine sitting under halogen bulbs M-F for 60k/year and hating their lives.

PBY

Banned
Okay. I like dark souls. Playing it "wrong" tho, basically co-oping the whole game. It gets fun when ur playing w people who know what they're doing.

thabiz

ehhhhh, I'm going to disagree, if it makes someone happy to be a barista and consider it a career then good for them.

I have met quite a few people who have made "after school jobs" into careers. They simply can't imagine sitting under halogen bulbs M-F for 60k/year and hating their lives.

I guess thats the difference between just getting a job, and getting a job that you enjoy.

I know a couple baristas who are in their late 20s and enjoy it, but it's not long term for them; they're in school to get degrees. One mentioned it feels better this year simply because she was able to get affordable healthcare through the ACA, but it's still a service job.

I don't knock anyone who has a job though, especially at our age. Lots of people aren't so lucky regardless of education level.

coldvein

Banned
I don't knock anyone who has a job though, especially at our age. Lots of people aren't so lucky regardless of education level.

no doubt about that. anybody who hates on a workin kid is a cunt.

and i see the proliferation of dollar signs in peoples rap names is ongoing. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom