• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

CG-final-cover-web-version.jpg
I kind of care

Esch

Banned
Musical Taste
• Pick a coast to rep: True north strong and free
• Favorite Artist: Brotha Lynch Hung
• Best feature killer: Kendrick Lamar right now
• Favourite producer: Apollo Brown
• Favourite album: Danny Brown - XXX
• What's in your playlist right now? Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain
I can fjck with this. Welcome.

Tekitha or Blue Raspberry?
Neither, it's a more up beat affair. Feels out of place. I'd rather have something you can chant live to get the crowd hype. That's what a lot of olde rappers seem to forget. Sure it's hard to make shit that is more hype than your old stuff but you can try...

Esch

Banned
That Wu track is....

The beat is just ok, and the chorus is bad. But the verses were pretty good. Dunno. I'm still sure the new album will be absolute trash.

What's goin' on GAF-Hop? Don't mean to drop in on the circle like this, even though Chris Rock is that dude, but I've been lurking GAF for a few years now and just got approved so I feel I need to get in on this now.

Musical Taste
• Pick a coast to rep: True north strong and free
• Favorite Artist: Brotha Lynch Hung
• Best feature killer: Kendrick Lamar right now
• Favourite producer: Apollo Brown
• Favourite album: Danny Brown - XXX
• What's in your playlist right now? Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain

I'll be around here frequently dropping recommendations and taking suggestions for something new, looking forward to being part of the GAF-Hop fanmily.

Lynch huh? That makes me very happy. I don't think I have heard any lynch discussion on GAF HOP yet.

What say ye GAF?

image094.jpg

Esch

Banned
Lynch huh? That makes me very happy. I don't think I have heard any lynch discussion on GAF HOP yet.

What say ye GAF?

He comes up from time to time. Season of da Sicness is a dope album, but i cant say i care to look for other stuff he's done. Just not interested in horrorcore.

He comes up from time to time. Season of da Sicness is a dope album, but i cant say i care to look for other stuff he's done. Just not interested in horrorcore.

Very understandable about just not being into horrocore. I think most people would agree Season of da Siccness is a classic album.

Fevaweva

• Pick a coast to rep - South
• Favorite Artist - Kanye West
• Best feature killer - Andre 3000
• Favourite producer - RZA
• Favourite album - Enter The Wu Tang: 36 Chambers
• What's in your playlist right now? - Pinata - Frankie Gibbs & Madlib

codhand

i'm diggin the vince staples, but there's at least two hooks consisting of one word, not sure about this trend.

Exotic, Exotic, Exotic, Exotic, Exotic, Exotic

Loaded was my fav, it's a front to backer, super well produced.

Wu beat is dope although I'd prefer harder drums. It's a solid soul sample that isn't a boring 2006-era mixtape loop.

Hook is horrible. Not expecting a great album but more Wu is better than less Wu to me.

thabiz

Wu beat is dope although I'd prefer harder drums. It's a solid soul sample that isn't a boring 2006-era mixtape loop.

Hook is horrible. Not expecting a great album but more Wu is better than less Wu to me.

eh. i would rather them not tarnish their image by putting out garbage. if you cant do it anymore, then its time to go.

leakey

Hola GAF-Hop.

Musical Taste
• Pick a coast to rep: East coast, DMV area
• Favorite Artist: Nas
• Best feature killer: Kendrick Lamar atm
• Favourite producer: J Dilla
• Favourite album: GZA - Liquid Swords
• What's in your playlist right now? MF Doom - Operation Doomsday

Vorheez

Right on, good to see that Lynch is getting some love, he's usually not that popular because of lyrical content but the dude has mad talent. Season and Loaded are classics, I actually have two albums signed by him too, be jealous brehs haha

And good for Drake if that shit turns out to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom