• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Drake traps Rihanna then it's pretty much a wrap on the game. Like Charlamagne said, she's in the holy trinity of the baddest chicks in the game. Jay, Ye and Drake already are the 3 biggest forces in the game though..

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
He could also rerelease NWTS as a babies first lullaby album and it'll sell like hot cakes.

Yeah Biggie almost got killed in Sacramento,CA for that E-40 rating.

He was right tho
kttcolilolbron

Vorheez

His response to 40 is great, just straight up and blunt, but you gotta love it cause that was Biggie. His response about Cube was spot on too, even Big could see him changing

Gotta watch yourself now blackule, if any of 40's boys browse GAF they might get ya haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kitty Pryde interviews 50 Cent. Lol @ Blood on the Sand questions.

Biggie rates his favourite rappers on a 1-10

Big Ghost tweeted it saying that it was real and the interview never came out. It's from 1995.

Interview happened at BMG Music Canada, no audience just Big and the interviewer.
Yeah this appears legit but I wouldn't be surprised if people manipulated what he said about Pac and some of the more sensitive things there. You would never see this level of honesty from any rapper today. Respect +10

On point about RA, KRS and 40 water, but SMH @ the Spice 1 rating tho.

codhand

i mean, back then 40 didnt really have the same flow, and to most east coast rappers, the west coast sounded....weird.

also dissing RA, smh at all the Biggie references on RA's new album. that shit was ice cold.

Esch

Banned
i mean, back then 40 didnt really have the same flow, and to most east coast rappers, the west coast sounded....weird.

also dissing RA, smh at all the Biggie references on RA's new album.
40 was tight then. Its his shit later on that was... well. And now he's cool again.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
tumblr_n2pjjhfqiJ1qmsphko1_1280.jpg

Cadallactica session. Mike Dean x Krizzle x Raphael Saadiq

EDIT: Madlib interviewed about not working with Kanye:

At one point there was talk of you working with Kanye?

I don’t know what happened. Maybe he didn’t wanna pay my fee, or maybe he didn’t wanna go in that direction. Probably the money thing, he wanted to put his name on my— I actually don’t wanna talk about that. A lot of people record over my music and it don’t come out.

You don’t seem too concerned about it.

I just be hiding. If people get in touch and they like-minded, they probably gonna work out. I don’t worry about collaborating. Whatever happens, happens. No master plan. Shit, whatever happens, happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom