• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaga

YBq21Dp.gif

Sephzilla

I don't even know where they go with things to top tonight. Daenerys isn't going to all out attack Kings Landing so I wonder what the finale battle this season will be
They're seemingly setting it up for Dany to potentially stop listening to her council and start doing risky things on her own. I don't think that Dany attacking Kings Landing is off the table yet

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
What I thought was cool is Tyrion was both concerned for Dany and his brother. Shows he still has feelings for his family.
Nice little audience surrogate moment.

The moment a character we love kills another character we love will be some good TV. I kinda thought my boy was gonna get smoked by that dragon before he could get a shot off.

I don't get how the gold made it if Cersei said Jamie was hand delivering it and the Iron Bank kept mentioning how they would support Cersei, as soon as the gold arrived.

Jaime wasn't hand delivering it, and it was never stated as such.

Cersei just told the Iron Bank dude that Jaime was supervising it's transportation.

The One and Done™;245574480 said:
It most certainly did NOT make it to Kings Landing
It most certainly DID. Pay attention to the show a bit more.

Um, did you miss the part with the dragon and fire and wagons that they showed held gold?
Did you miss the part where Randyll Tarly told Jamie all the golds are safely through the gates of Kings Landing?

golem

PS4 plugged to a wired 60 Mbps connection.

Since LG doesn't have HBO app on their Web OS for OLEDs

Literally the gifs in this thread look nicer than what I saw on my TV tonight -_-
HBO app sucks ass. Amazon Prime stream is 10x better. Not sure if their 7 day free trial is still going but check it out

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
Man I love the contrast visually this battle had with the super bright fire and all the gray / washed out color grading from the ash / burning.

It was visually stunning to look at

The loss of his money. And the realization he basically didn't give a shit about that ultimately. He still got on the scorpion to take down Drogon. And I had NO idea who to root for.

I still don't know what Littlefinger's game is. He intended that dagger for Bron. Why? To try and curry some favour with him?

Yeah idk. Also, what did Bran say to him that changed his expression when he got the dagger? Couldn't really make it out. Can't seem to understand why Littlefinger had that shit eating grin when Arya was sparing against Brienne either.

Mimosa97

I don't see how they'll be able to tie all the loose threads in 9 episodes. It makes me feel really anxious. I don't know why they've decided to condense everything in 13 episodes. We should have had two full fledged seasons. I really don't get it. They are making so much money why would they rush so much to end the series?

zewone

Please get a screengrab of the back of Arya's head as she walks into the little arena.

I got chills just thinking of the two of them about to spar.

If you mean they'll look identical to a standard bluray, yes.

Not really in practice, you need to watch some 4K blu-rays if you think that. Plenty of 2K DI movies have gotten a ton of praise above their blu-rays.
That's not to say that those reviews don't sometimes say that it's softer than real native CG would be, but it can still look better than the blu-ray.

aBarreras

The One and Done™;245574724 said:
Ah I missed that. It doesn't make sense how that happened though...oh well

well the gold was priority so it was at the front of the convoy? or they send it first, pretty simple really

Yeah idk. Also, what did Bron say to him that changed his expression when he got the dagger? Couldn't really make it out. Can't seem to understand why Littlefinger had that shit eating grin when Arya was sparing against Brienne either.

"Chaos is a ladder." said by Littlefinger during a private conversation with Varys in the throne room.

I don't see how they'll be able to tie all the loose threads in 9 episodes. It makes me feel really anxious. I don't know why they've decided to condense everything in 13 episodes. We should have had two full fledged seasons. I really don't get it. They are making so much money why would they rush so much to end the series?

They're doing just fine so far. Have faith.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Yeah idk. Also, what did Bron say to him that changed his expression when he got the dagger? Couldn't really make it out. Can't seem to understand why Littlefinger had that shit eating grin when Arya was sparing against Brienne either.
Chaos is a ladder. Littlefinger's catch phrase

Vaga

PS4 plugged to a wired 60 Mbps connection.

Since LG doesn't have HBO app on their Web OS for OLEDs

Literally the gifs in this thread look nicer than what I saw on my TV tonight -_-

hbogo is shit in my country at least, it's in 720p. the gifs are from amazon 1080p stream.

Plum

Stop speculating about the gold. It's at KL.

Yeah, the gold's at KL but a lot of the food's gone, they made it pretty damn clear that that was the case. It'll be interesting to see how that affects things; can't exactly pay off a debt if you've also got to buy in a shit ton of new food to save your people from starving to death (and revolting).

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!

When Bron told him chaos is a ladder I think it much more meaning than we currently imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom