• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm04

Couldn't disagree more.

Season 1 You knew who "the mountain" was the moment you saw him, gigantic, intimidating, and looked like he could throw down.

Now? I watched the whole episode without realizing one of them was supposed to be Gregor, I know he got replaced but I literally couldn't tell which guy was the mountain. After googling pictures of the new guy he looks like someone that wouldn't intimidate prince Tommen let alone other warriors.

I didn't even know the Mountain was in any scenes. Thanks to this thread, I just now found out they re-casted him. I was wondering if we'd ever see the Mountain again, I didn't realize I just didn't recognize him.

ultron87

That reminds me. There haven't been nearly enough (or any) "Littlefinger being a total creeper" moments this season. I demand more!

tumblr_lyvxpp4hLX1qd6hojo1_400.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That reminds me. There haven't been nearly enough (or any) "Littlefinger being a total creeper" moments this season. I demand more!
I don't know, him telling Cat that fate has giving them another chance was pretty creepy.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
gawtdammits8y24.gif

More to come later, they'll come quicker if you have a specific request.

Still gets me.

I love the way those dothraki rags seem specially designed to make you focus on her waist.

Mmmm...

Yeah, but it was bitterness over past events, not that he wanted to try and bang her while delivering her husband's head, a husband that would still be alive if he hadn't betrayed him.

Nobody remains so bitter for so long without keeping the flame alive.

More to come later, they'll come quicker if you have a specific request.
A couple suggestions if you have time and they look good:

- the Lannister guard laughing and clapping after the fart
- Joffrey's "I like her pretty"
- Margery's "That is sad" to Petyr
- Catelyn pulling the knife on Petyr
- Melissandre's dismissive look after the "Is he a ham?" line
- "Qarth" pronunciation with the finger raised

Melissandre's laugh after Davos says someone once told him the night is dark and full of terrors.

And if it is included, it won't have the same impact because the character has not been developed at all. But at least we have Ros, right?

Seriously, check out his audition tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIWX2fPx-5k

And yet he does nothing on the show. jesus

Biggest fucking waste on the show. I really don't know what they're doing here. He's had like 4 lines the entire series. He needs more.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

I really need to go back and watch this scene, the whole ham bit went right over me.

Speevy

Banned
I've hated Natalie Dormer ever since she played Anne Boleyn on The Tudors.

Here's hoping she doesn't have a head long in this one either.

Kuroyume

Banned
I want of gif of Cat saying "get out" from the scene where she's with littlefinger, but it should have the text get out in there.

tumblr_m2z3uqpmnT1r00543o1_250.gif

tumblr_m1v5iurHxz1qmn5p8o1_500.gif

Arment

Charles Dance is amazing, and he even gets the added bonus of having the most badass armor in the show.

Look at this magnificent bastard.

Lannister armor in general is amazing as well. Even minor characters like Polliver look awesome because of it. It's sort of a shame that some of the show's other armor doesn't "pop" quite as much, but I think the only legitimate weak link is the helmets on the Kingsguard (or maybe the Citywatch, I forget).

Even Tyrion's armor makes him look like a bad ass. See -> My avatar

Is The Tudors a good show worth checking out? I've heard some mixed impressions.

I liked it up until I think the third season. I lost interest from watching too much of it probably.

Thank goodness the books/show is so fun to discuss or the wait for TWoW would be excruciating.

Onemic

latest episode was seriousss. I really want Joffrey to get it to him in the most slow and painful way possible. Dude is a douche among douches. I really want to know what the hell that thing is at the end of the episode though. Can't wait for Sunday.

I really need to go back and watch this scene, the whole ham bit went right over me.

I've never really been huge Team Renly in the books or the show, but that meeting scene in Sunday's episode had me pulling for him big time. He was so badass in that scene.

So speaking of which, a couple of gif requests if you have the time plywood:
-Is he a ham?
-Both Robb night shots from the first scene.

And yes, Michelle Fairley is amazing. Both that scene with Littlefinger and her scene with Robb in The North Remembers packed some amazing emotional punch.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
ivq9rAt2acnFX.gif

This should get some play in the other thread. :p

You should cross-post all of those in the other thread since some are afraid to come in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom