• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

apana

Oh you.

and yeah Bran has the best one.

I found this picture in season 1's thread on neogaf.

game-of-thrones-bran-and-arya1.jpg

Maybe I should rewatch the first episode, I don't remember Arya looking that young.

Also I found this picture

cSedS.jpg

lol

Yeah, good memories.

tumblr_ln69rsJkNQ1qa971co1_500.gif

These two are so adorable together.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
That was likely from the shooting of the pilot. I've watched episode one twice recently (trying to get people hooked), and she doesn't look that young in any of her scenes. I'm thinking they didn't keep hers and reshot them all because she grew so much. There's an original pilot scene left in where Sansa looks really young, though. It's the scene where she was talking to Cersei during the feast. The commentary said she grew like three inches before they filmed the other episodes.
And now she's getting close to Hodor's height. Hodor's seed is strong.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Jon/Kit looks like a different person almost. Never cut your hair again.

Bran's answer is great:
Bran Stark (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) - If I were on the Iron Throne and I had to choose a Hand, I would want Tyrion. He seems to have every angle covered. But assuming I can't have a Westerosi character, I would choose Sigmund Freud. He could get to work on Joffrey and Cersei's complex relationship, and I would get Joffrey an electric guitar and lessons from Metallica as he needs to channel his blistering fury into something less psychopathic.

Dany

Banned
i was going to post a hot pic of kit but then I stumbled down a deep tumblr of dany/jon slashfic

Some of these pictures are something else.

frequency

I didn't even recognize Jon in that picture. I only figured out it was him because of everyone else. He's a good looking person, but the scruffy look he has in the show suits him so much more.

apana

I didn't even recognize Jon in that picture. I only figured out it was him because of everyone else. He's a good looking person, but the scruffy look he has in the show suits him so much more.

The scruffy hair he should keep but I never liked his facial hair on the show. He looked a lot better when he was clean shaven in Episode 1 when he met Tyrion for the first time.

frequency

The scruffy hair he should keep but I never liked his facial hair on the show. He looked a lot better when he was clean shaven in Episode 1 when he met Tyrion for the first time.

My memory is poor so I don't remember how he looks clean shaven on the show. Do you have a picture?

I do think he looks very good with his facial hair though. I usually don't like facial hair or long curly hair. But Jon is special I guess.

frequency

http://i.imgur.com/zq6RY.png

http://i.imgur.com/hzAxa.png

Thank you.

He looks great in those, but I think I like the scruffier look with the facial hair more. Here, he looks more like a model or something. The "too perfect" kind of look. With the facial hair, he looks more "real", which I find more appealing. It gives him a slightly wilder look, but his face is gentle. It's like...

But um... I should probably stop. It feels weird "objectifying" people and I always find it a bit uncomfortable when others are talking about how attractive celebrities or whoever are on this forum.

apana

Thank you.

He looks great in those, but I think I like the scruffier look with the facial hair more. Here, he looks more like a model or something. The "too perfect" kind of look. With the facial hair, he looks more "real", which I find more appealing. It gives him a slightly wilder look, but his face is gentle. It's like...

But um... I should probably stop. It feels weird "objectifying" people and I always find it a bit uncomfortable when others are talking about how attractive celebrities or whoever are on this forum.

I don't think discussing which looks are better for an actor on a tv show really counts as objectifying. I sort of see what you are saying about Jon's facial hair, the problem is it doesn't have that intended effect of making him seem wild or masculine for me. He has a bit of a hipster look with his facial hair and it works great when he is wearing modern clothes but it seems akward when he is in his Night's Watch outfit. Besides I always imagined Jon in my head as "pure" if that makes any sense, a clean look works better for me but so be it. I'm not mad about Jon's look, just his changed storyline. :(

apana

Also Peter O'Toole showing up as the Mad King in a flashback would be incredible. I think they had some kind of flashback or dream scene involving the Mad King in season 1 but decided to cut it.

Aselith

Charlize Theron would stick out like a sore thumb. Shes just so much more hotter than everyone.

These people know how to muddy a person up. They'll slap a few layers of pig shit on her and while, yes, she'll still be hotter than everyone else even covered in pig shit with twigs in her hair, at least the radiance will be muted to a tolerable level and we can finally look upon her corporeal form.

Aselith

lol I'm sure she'd be open to it...until she realizes it isn't like a movie payday.

It's not like she has never done TV work before plus she does stuff like Young Adult or her stint on Arrested Development which probably isn't a big payday but is artistically satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom