• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
pgXSll.jpg

Cersei is ready.

X_x

Trying to find HBO on my school's cable. We supposedly have it, but I've never tried to watch it before. Can you guys help me find this channel? What's currently playing on it??

LordCanti

It's almost time to turn off all the lights, sit down in my chair, and ignore the internet for one full hour.

X_x

Trying to find HBO on my school's cable. We supposedly have it, but I've never tried to watch it before. Can you guys help me find this channel? What's currently playing on it??

Should still be Bridesmaids.

Rengoku

X_x

Well... if the crappy stream I found is real, its airing Bridesmaids right now...

GAH when does it air? I'm in AUS so I have to wait for it to finish I can't watch it straight away... god damn I can't count the SECONDS fast enough!!!!!

Puddles

Banned
So if you have HBO Go, but live in California, can you watch it as it airs on the east coast, or do they lock you out until it airs on PST?

LuchaShaq

Banned
Joffrey is always such a little dipshit. I love it.

I don't remember the drowned in wine thing from the book (maybe I forgot that) but it was still good.

royalan

Tuning in.

Honestly, I have the first season a B- overall...so hopefully they've done the work to live up to the unnaturally high hype the show got on the off-season.

kaskade

They do a good job of making you remember how much you should hate him right away.

Nice to see it's on HBO GO already. That's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom