• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 2 - George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

People like you are why we get shitty scenes with littlefinger telling chicks how to fuck.

Hey, I hated that scene, too. But a boring episode is a boring episode. I feel like the writers are more pleased with their dialogue than, you know...actually introducing audiences to these new characters and locations and setting up suspense.

jett

D-Member
This episode was interesting in that it honestly showed that a fuck of a lot is going on in the show. The showrunners really have their work cut out for them. People that haven't
read the books are gonna be royally fucked and lost down the road if they don't pull this shit off perfectly. :p

p.s. lena headey is still doing the one expression she knows

p.p.s. hiding the dragons in cages is some lame crap. I predict they will be the direwolves of season 2.

Kuroyume

Banned
Pretty good premiere. A bit slow overall but they have a ton of storylines to set up so it's understandable. The wolves looked good. I liked the scene between Petyr and Cersei. Wasn't in the book if I recall...

kaskade

I never read the books so I'm kind of lost with what's going on. I'll probably end up watching the episode again on HBO go.

Piecake

Fantastic episode. And its good that the show is off to a great start since I thought the first few episodes in season 1 were weaker than the rest. I also think that this was a better constructed show, transitions, directing, etc, than pretty much any of the season 1 fare. Definitely good to see

TheExodu5

Banned
Wait I'm confused. Who ordered the killing of all those kids and why?

The Queen, because she wants to eliminate any possible heirs to the throne.

Janos Slint, the white bearded guard that carried it out, was the former city guard captain which she bought when he betrayed Eddard Stark in Episode 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom