• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

I started playing GI again after getting ps5 and holy shit it is supper addicting - I suffer from one more chest syndrom so much :D
Now if only their gatcha system wasn't so bad. I managed to collect 20 something pulls and I'd even whale to get remaining 70 to reach 90 but its only half chance of getting character :(

BlackM1st

Banned
I started playing GI again after getting ps5 and holy shit it is supper addicting - I suffer from one more chest syndrom so much :D
Now if only their gatcha system wasn't so bad. I managed to collect 20 something pulls and I'd even whale to get remaining 70 to reach 90 but its only half chance of getting character :(
Pull for Ganyu if you can.

BlackM1st

Banned
Yeah i pulled what i had - got some 4* character and weapon.
If you want to spend money - buy the biggest gem pack you can afford (because x2 bonus is 1 time only) now and pull until you get her. She's very good and you have only 1 day left until Xiao banner. No pressure xD

wait, you already bought some gems? welp. Good luck next time...

Last edited:
Nah - i farmed up to AF16 so far and got monthly pack so far. Still even biggest pack moves me merely into first pity level which is 50/50 roll.
Guess Ill just try few more times with what i can farm today and patiently accumulate primogems for next banners.

Fuz

Banned
Hm... what else? Vampire nun? Great tits.
(y)

I'm seeing Kazuha marked as anemo sword. Lol, we all assumed he (she?) was fire. Also come on, it's just a recolor of the traveller.

I'll may just wait until Fischl's brother.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
(y)

I'm seeing Kazuha marked as anemo sword. Lol, we all assumed he (she?) was fire. Also come on, it's just a recolor of the traveller.

I'll may just wait until Fischl's brother.
Yeah, GI's art direction makes it easy to not feel bad about not pulling for new banners. Most chars are color swaps with the same gameplay mechanics.

D.Final

Banned
Yes
And of course

Jedge

Ah, I didn't realize they changed how many times you can challenge the bosses. Still, I'd rather fight them only once a week lol
No worries. I don't know about the wolf tbh but the others are in domains. But like you said earlier it's just easier to save them till after the BP

x@3f*oo_e!

How's the event system in this game? Should I be rushing to progress so I can get this event done before the next one starts? Or are they not really that relevant so I don't have to worry about then and can just take my time.
The max I remember is AR25 for eligibility. Usually it's lower or nothing. (the exception was the hypostatis event which needed high level to be successful)

I'm guessing you might need AR25 since I seem to remember most Liyue stuff started around that level (eg unlock Mk.2 Katherine etc) and the event is set in Liyue

x@3f*oo_e!

Going to ask - Is anyone using Diona - seeing her on the new banner and already have her I wondered if she gets better, but I don't see anything in the constellations that gives me hope.

I use her a bit in open world for fun, (but still usually press the elemental skill too long for the triple version that has a too long cooldown). Her heal is near to useless in combat imo (stay in a tiny circle)

She really feels like a 3* for me - did anyone get her to work ? [edit - Diluc melt support ?]

Last edited:

Xanine

Neo Member
Going to ask - Is anyone using Diona - seeing her on the new banner and already have her I wondered if she gets better, but I don't see anything in the constellations that gives me hope.

I use her a bit in open world for fun, (but still usually press the elemental skill too long for the triple version that has a too long cooldown). Her heal is near to useless in combat imo (stay in a tiny circle)

She really feels like a 3* for me - did anyone get her to work ? [edit - Diluc melt support ?]
I mainly use her for shields, an energy battery, and as an extra cryo for cryo resonance with Chongyun.
Her main schtick though seems to be making shields (which can cleanse some elemental statuses on you on application).

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member

I pulled her and leveled her a bit but didn't need her healing or shielding based on other characters I have at higher levels. I also pulled Ganyu...so unless something with her changes drastically I will not rotate her in or level her past 60.

Pejo

I use Diona in my "fatui" team to give a shield, heal, and break Electro shields. You want to build her ideally with Sacrificial Bow to have pretty much a perma-on demand shield and energy recharge, and then pump the shit out of her HP to increase shield strength. She's not super great, but I built her out before I had Ganyu, so I still use her specifically for that fatui team because it has all the things you need to kill them. She definitely needs a buff and is one of the worst 4*, and I have her at C6 from going for Childe constellations during his banner.

BlackM1st

Banned
I have her at C6
ice cube friday movie GIF

Tough luck bro

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned

She's an absolute garbage. Don't bother.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Idk why people are drawing Lumine as an aggressive lesbian rn. Then again this is a mihoyo game.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I mean they also made Gyoko and the pirate girls yuri for some reason.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
I hope you got Noelle to C6 too
I have had the Stone Queen at C6 for quite a while, but I got Xingling (the Fire Spear one...I no spell gud) to c6 during that time as well. I was going to pull again today because next months banners don't interest me that much but it would be such as waste since the banner is maxed for me at this point (well...except for Ganyu).

Dregnel

just in case someone missed this:
3l7gMKk.png

we have 6 weeks, xiao 2 weeks, qeqing 2 weeks and the last one is unknown it may be hu tao or zhongli rerun because the buffs, the last weapon is good with zhongli or hutao because is based on HP also coming the last weeks.

Last edited:

BlackM1st

Banned
If they make a banner with Signora and im out of primogems.... RIP wallet.
Relax. I'm pretty sure that she will steal all the God's power stones and give them to Ice God before you will be able to pull for her. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense story wise. Sure, MiHo can press an emergency button, switch the main baddie and release her way earlier just to make people spend money , but I think it will fuck up all other future heroes because she's supposed to be the strongest non Godly character.

BlackM1st

Banned
3l7gMKk.png

we have 6 weeks, xiao 2 weeks, qeqing 2 weeks and the last one is unknown it may be hu tao or zhongli rerun because the buffs, the last weapon is good with zhongli or hutao because is based on HP also coming the last weeks.
Geo God re-run? LOL, no way man. Get ready for Hu Tao.

Although I wonder what wishes electric cat banner will use... Blue or rainbow? Ugh, the suspense is killing me!

Also, looks like out of 13(?) free rainbow wishes in 1.3 only 5 will be released during Xiao's banner. Wow MiHo, so generous... Not even a full x10 pull...

Aenima

Relax. I'm pretty sure that she will steal all the God's power stones and give them to Ice God before you will be able to pull for her. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense story wise. Sure, MiHo can press an emergency button, switch the main baddie and release her way earlier just to make people spend money , but I think it will fuck up all other future heroes because she's supposed to be the strongest non Godly character.
Yeah i expect La Signora to come very late in the game story.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
3l7gMKk.png

I am hoping for a revisit to the first few characters. I would spend $$$ on getting my klee up a few C's.

Dregnel

they can't relax when mihoyo is only releasing flat girls, lolis and emos, they looking for meat right now alot people are malnourished :messenger_tears_of_joy:

rosaria when

Top Bottom